+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great advice for inland-spouses

Jan 21, 2010
when my friend's lawyer filed his Inland spouse sponsorship case, he sent everything the first time that is required by immigration through different stages of the case. Including "right to be a permanent residence" fee which is sent towards the end when asked by immigration. i cant remember everything he sent but guys find out whats needed through out the case and send as much as u can even before they ask. because of this i think his case was approved at Alberta before it was sent to local immigration office.

BUT

in my case my f-in ass so call f-in lawyer who doesnt even return calls or answer em and probably called me couple of times in during last 3 years and is very irresponsible messed it up for me it seems .. i gave him fee for immigration and he used it towards his personal fees that i was suppose to give him after i received my PR card.. i ll tell u guys his name after everything works out for me..ill post it here n will make a complain against that fag.anyway good luck to me n u all

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stewie Griffin said:
.. i ll tell u guys his name after everything works out for me..ill post it here n will make a complain against that fag.anyway good luck to me n u all
I really cannot believe you used the "f" word to deride someone! Shocking. I hope you don't use the "n" word too - this is all Canada needs, prejudice moving in. Sheesh.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually you are better off filing outland but there are cases where inland is better suited I suppose. If doing inland, you should send your "TRV extension request" as well as your "request for open work permit upon first stage approval" with the whole package. That way, your TRV is linked to your inland application and you wont get out of status and when you get first stage approval, you will get your work permit right away instead of applying for it then.

Jan 21, 2010
whoopi83 said:
I really cannot believe you used the "f" word to deride someone! Shocking. I hope you don't use the "n" word too - this is all Canada needs, prejudice moving in. Sheesh.

well this shouldn't really be shocking to you ...seems like u never leave ur house ::)

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stewie Griffin said:
well this shouldn't really be shocking to you ...seems like u never leave ur house ::)
It is shocking, particularly as you are of an Asian ethnic origin yet you feel it is acceptable to use a word connected with s**ual orientation to insult someone. I wonder how you would feel with being called a derogatory name related to your ethnicity - honestly, posting on public boards where there are many readers of all s**ual orientations is insulting and is perhaps one of the reasons you have had limited responses. Either way I wish you luck remaining in the US. ;D