+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

grateful for any advice

Tanyc5

Feb 6, 2009
Hi there,

I have been engaged to a girl in the philipines for almost a year now...i really want to be with her here and marry her when she arrives or either go there soon and marry her.

Could anyone tell me what would be the best way to bring her over here..what are the requirements in order for me to sponser her..she also has a 4 year old daughter...

i have heard that i need to have like 30000 in my back account for a period of time in order to be considered?

any wisdom would be appreciated

thanks!!!

sul

Jan 29, 2009
I think it's wise to get married in Phillipane and then sponsor her.... you don't want them to think that you married her only to get a Canadian PR. However, it may take time to sponsor as well..think ..plan and proceed. Good luck.

M

med

the best way is to go there and marry her and then u can sponsor her to join you and if you are going to take this solution then you better have a look at this site so that you know how to prepare for everything before you get married www.cic.gc.ca

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Tanyc5 said:
Hi there,

I have been engaged to a girl in the philipines for almost a year now...i really want to be with her here and marry her when she arrives or either go there soon and marry her.

Could anyone tell me what would be the best way to bring her over here..what are the requirements in order for me to sponser her..she also has a 4 year old daughter...

i have heard that i need to have like 30000 in my back account for a period of time in order to be considered?

any wisdom would be appreciated

thanks!!!
There is no minimum income requirement for spousal sponsorships - so you do not have to meet the LICO guidelines to sponsor your new wife and her daughter.