+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Received a call from my MP office about my file. Because my FPs expired last month, he said the BG check may need to restart, so they either complete the application in the next few days or they will ask me to resubmit FP. But surprise update is that, according to MP, my LPP is apparently completed? Even though tracker is not reflecting this update. Don’t know if to believe this or not.
Were you a protected person?

Reactions: Anonyref

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hi Guys, I just got my new set of gcms notes. My status earlier was changed from "E-Grant DF" to "E-Grant" and with these new notes It is one more time changed and it is again "E-Grant DF" which makes me question are they really redacting or is it a new status. I noticed few more changes. File was updated on 2024/03/15 and "Eligibility Adoption Details" was also updated on same date which explains where update came from but under that section I have nothing. Does anyone know what does "Eligibility Adoption Details" mean? The weird part is I am not married nor have adopted a child lol. Last change I noticed is My event office in first page was always empty but i see it is changed to Mississauga IRCC. I am still analyzing I will share if i notice more changes.

Last edited:

kz rx

Apr 21, 2024
Hi Guys, I just got my new set of gcms notes. My status earlier was changed from "E-Grant DF" to "E-Grant" and with these new notes It is one more time changed and it is again "E-Grant DF" which makes me question are they really redacting or is it a new status. I noticed few more changes. File was updated on 2024/03/15 and "Eligibility Adoption Details" was also updated on same date which explains where update came from but under that section I have nothing. Does anyone know what does "Eligibility Adoption Details" mean? Last change I noticed is My event office in first page was always empty but i see it is changed to Mississauga IRCC. I am still analyzing I will share if i notice more changes.
Add bookmark#590

I have the same issue I don't know if applying with a minor has anything to do with it.

hamo9ody

Mar 4, 2019
Hi Guys, I just got my new set of gcms notes. My status earlier was changed from "E-Grant DF" to "E-Grant" and with these new notes It is one more time changed and it is again "E-Grant DF" which makes me question are they really redacting or is it a new status. I noticed few more changes. File was updated on 2024/03/15 and "Eligibility Adoption Details" was also updated on same date which explains where update came from but under that section I have nothing. Does anyone know what does "Eligibility Adoption Details" mean? The weird part is I am not married nor have adopted a child lol. Last change I noticed is My event office in first page was always empty but i see it is changed to Mississauga IRCC. I am still analyzing I will share if i notice more changes.
Received my note a week ago with same changes as you have

Reactions: rydeone

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Were you a protected person?
I was yes

I have the same thing, and I am a single applicant with no child. I don’t think it has anything to do with child adoption, but more so something regarding a check.

Reactions: rydeone

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
October 2022 applicant.
LPP - June 2023
ECAS - decision made a few days ago.
April 23-2024 - oath in progress and scheduled for in person in Scarborough office on May 06,2024. My location was Grant DF and changed to Grant on Feb GCMS notes. Good luck everyone, looks like Grant DF people are slowly seeing the light in the tunnel. Thank you everyone for your input and support.

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
October 2022 applicant.
LPP - June 2023
April 23-2024 - oath in progress and scheduled for in person in Scarborough office on May 06,2024. My location was Grant DF and changed to Grant on Feb GCMS notes. Good luck everyone, looks like Grant DF people are slowly seeing the light in the tunnel. Thank you everyone for your input and support.
Congratulations hopefully rest of us will see this step soon

Reactions: CanMon

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
October 2022 applicant.
LPP - June 2023
Congratulation!

Reactions: CanMon

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
October 2022 applicant.
LPP - June 2023
Congratulations, hopefully I get through this I was DF then Grant as well.

Reactions: Anonyref