+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

unsure dream

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello Guys,

what is " Grant Df" status and what are the next stages before they finally approve you for oath ? I apricate your answers. thanks

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Hello Guys,

what is " Grant Df" status and what are the next stages before they finally approve you for oath ? I apricate your answers. thanks
I think no one would be able to give you answer with 100% certainty. But what I have seen DF seems to be derogatory flag. Most of people in this status are seeing delayed processing. I am one of them. Already in this location for like 5 months now. Last notes shows Grant.

Hopefully we all see oath soon. I have everything green except for oath.

Reactions: amir13213

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations, I’m DF AOR March 29, still waiting for LPP. Hopefully they started working on March applicants finally.
Hello Guys,

When did you get DF? Is it recently if so what date written in the requested ATIP?
I’m asking because I think they started to remove DF recently

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I dunno why they started to redact it. It must be a reason for that.
I think it is because it could be considered a part of investigation. We recently learned what it means (derogatory flag according to leaks published here) and they might started redacting it to prevent possible attempts to cover/hide secrets by the applicant.