+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Sorry I don’t, at least not the exact meaning.

some say it’s decision finalized, some say it’s decision forwarded, some say derogatory flag. i gave up finding out about it.
I think its non of that. Someone posted here that everything including his LPP had been marked completed since June, 2023 except taking oath and his status changed to to E-Grant DF. They have cleared his BG, Prohibition, language, physical presence and citizenship test. It seems DF is a process begins after the application review completed and grant citizenship is approved. During this process all documents went for digital filing, citizenship certificate generated and invitation to oath sent to the applicant.

Reactions: hemeda2

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Where do you see this in GCMS Notes? I mean which section
I got the answer. My case is not reached that stage yet. Notes 1 is always the latest update on your GCMS case. For e.g. if LPP is done and just Oath is pending and if they schedule Oath, they will update that in system. So Notes 1 is the latest update in your GCMS

Meanwhile I was seeing some back and forth message on GCMS and IRCC agent. Both are going to use the same system. We just get extract of GCMS system as a file from IRCC where as Agent will get to see real-time update on GCMS notes. Just in case if someone is not aware.

Reactions: hemeda2

OMG_Citizen

Dec 9, 2023
App. Filed.......
02/08/2023
AOR Received.
13/09/2023
My Background is completed at 24 October after fingerprint is received by 23 October, LPP is still in progress at tracker account but "not started" in GCMS notes.
However, I got 2 ghost updates at 27 October and 20 December on my tracker.
My first GCMS is ordered at 27 November and got 8 December. During that timing, my location is "E-Grant DF". Also, it shows they checked my entry/exit information to Canada at 18 December after ordered at 11 December. I think 20 December ghost update was about it. And, at first page on first lines under created date, it shows updated date is 2November for my application.

I have a friend and our process has similar deadline and backgrounds etc, his status is "E grant Ceremony DF" and his LP is completed, Prohibitions is still in progress from 2November.
I think we already got the citizenship, they just want to make us wait much with some reason we do not know or based on our home countries, names, status etc.

Each week I have ordering a new GCMS notes to see if anything is different. I'll update if any changes on GCMS or tracker.

Last edited:

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
My Background is completed at 24 October after fingerprint is received by 23 October, LPP is still in progress at tracker account but "not started" in GCMS notes.
My first GCMS is ordered at 27 November and got 8 December. During that timing, my location is "E-Grant DF". Also, it shows they checked my entry/exit information to Canada at 18 December after ordered at 11 December. I think 20 December ghost update was about it. And, at first page on first lines under created date, it shows updated date is 2November for my application.

I have a friend and our process has similar deadline and backgrounds etc, his status is "E grant Ceremony DF" and his LP is completed, Prohibitions is still in progress from 2November.
I think we already got the citizenship, they just want to make us wait much with some reason we do not know or based on our home countries, names, status etc.

Each week I have ordering a new GCMS notes to see if anything is different. I'll update if any changes on GCMS or tracker.
What date your friend got LP completed?

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023

No one knows how do they work or what is the extent of fair treatment is applied to process our applications on fair order. Its bad if they look at names or regions then decide who served first. They give us the feeling of insecurity in Canada.

OMG_Citizen

Dec 9, 2023
App. Filed.......
02/08/2023
AOR Received.
13/09/2023
No one knows how do they work or what is the extent of fair treatment is applied to process our applications on fair order. Its bad if they look at names or regions then decide who served first. They give us the feeling of insecurity in Canada.
It is just an opinion during experience in CA, they care of many things if you're immigrant even they say everyone is equal: your education, your age, marial status, background job, current job, your education in here if you get, your home country, how much money you earn, get EI or welfare, how long you get the benefits if you get, even your name. The good thing is online application, we have chance to see where is our application and we are sure that our documents did not lost. Whatever, the process will complete,just time.

Reactions: uy-scuti