+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got visa today bt needs help urgent

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
My younger brother got da student visa today n he is going soon , my wife is already studying in canada on study permit since sept 2011 , now m going 2 apply TRV last week of dec, now my wife n my brother will b der, n i will b da only 1 left here for da support of my parents, so now how much r da chances of getting TRV dis time, bcoz parents r retired n m da only 1 who is earning in da family now , n havin good travel history as well , bcoz i visited uk n aus n malaysia as well

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsinghj88 said:
My younger brother got da student visa today n he is going soon , my wife is already studying in canada on study permit since sept 2011 , now m going 2 apply TRV last week of dec, now my wife n my brother will b der, n i will b da only 1 left here for da support of my parents, so now how much r da chances of getting TRV dis time, bcoz parents r retired n m da only 1 who is earning in da family now , n havin good travel history as well , bcoz i visited uk n aus n malaysia as well
Hi,

The fact that your spouse and brother hold a valid study pnrmit has NOTHING to do with your visa approval.

You need to show/prove your level of establishment/family tie to India. You must be able to satisfy the visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of
your stay.

speedbird

Nov 22, 2011
few question-
whats the best way to prove to the visa officer that we would return to our home country at the end of our course.
how can we show our family ties and property. any particular document to show the family ties.

In my case, the property is in my parents name, will it still work in my favor?? if yes how do i show it to them, the mother deed is in local language. will a CA statement work?