+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Visa still appearing for IELTS

H

HBK

Mesha said:
Yes,

Then you will have to notify CIC if you want to move at PG level course.

yaar somebody told me if i change college then fees wont be exchanged to ur desired college!!

that somebody is right. However they will deduct some money if you want to cancel your admission after getting visa.

and u ll be in trouble at time of PR

No.Not at all

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Oh.
you mean to say, even i get 7 bands and i change course in same college, i have to inform CIC
is it?

H

HBK

Mesha said:
Oh.
you mean to say, even i get 7 bands and i change course in same college, i have to inform CIC
is it?
see if you want to change course from UG to PG or PG to UG then you will have to notify CIC,no matter if the college is same, no matter if you have 9 band in IELTS.

If you want to change course at same level (UG to UG or PG to PG ) then you don't need to notify CIC,no matter if the college is different, no matter if you have 6 bands provided college accepts 6 band for that program.

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
HBK said:
see if you want to change course from UG to PG or PG to UG then you will have to notify CIC,no matter if the college is same, no matter if you have 9 band in IELTS.

If you want to change course at same level (UG to UG or PG to PG ) then you don't need to notify CIC,no matter if the college is different, no matter if you have 6 bands provided college accepts 6 band for that program.
Okay.
thanks

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes if u r changing ur course level, ie,when u change from UG to PG level or Post secondry diploma to pg diploma, then u need to inform CIC.. And ur IELTS band has nothing to do with ur changing of course other than the set requirement of colleges.. and yes transferring of fees could be a problem from college to college..!! But changing a course wont affect in ur PGWP or PR application.. This last said point is to be noted because many of the consultants are giving a wrong info that students cant change their course or college as it will affect then later in PGWP or PR..!! I myself had heard this from one of them... But i have confirmed it from different sources that there is nothing like that, only thing is that student has to inform CIC if they change their level of course..!!

desistudent09

Feb 27, 2012
i also had 6 bands.

consultant told me 6 bands applicants are no eligible for 1 year course

and afterwards i came to know that people get visas in 1 year course who had 6 bands

too dissatisfied with consultant ....

helpless !!!
BRO I APPLIED FOR 2YEARS DIPLOMA :)

patelthakrar

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Congrats...All the very best...

But I don see why u wanna give ur IELTS again?? I am sure u can talk to the college council/representative about IELTS score

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
patelthakrar said:
Congrats...All the very best...

But I don see why u wanna give ur IELTS again?? I am sure u can talk to the college council/representative about IELTS score
I wish to score 7 bands.
want to enroll in 1 year course

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
CONGRATULATIONS. I wish u all d best

desistudent09

Feb 27, 2012
Dear ALL,
IELTS IS A REQUIREMENT OF COLLEGE 1ST AND THAN CHC BUT ONLY 6 OVERALL, THE MAIN THING THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IS GENUINE STUDENT AND COURSE RELEVANCY, SO DO NOT WORRY JUST GO AHEAD , CONSULTANTS IN CHD. (....LOLZ....) NO WORDS , THEY ALL ARE GOOD STORY MAKER , THEY MAKES THERE OWN RULES TO GET MORE AND MORE MONEY..... SO SAY HAR HAR MAHADEV AND DROP UR FILE IN VFS CANADA CHD. OR DELHI , ONE MORE THING I EXPERIENCED WAS THAT IF YOUR FILE REACHED AT (SEC 17A) INSTEAD TO THE DELHI CONSULATE , VISA CHANCES ARE MORE IN SEC. 17 ..... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL , DO NOT PUT TOO MANY DOCUMENTS OK JUST POINT TO POINT , FOLLOW YOUR OWN BRAIN BCZ HE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF HUMAN BEING .... THANKS
REGARDS
DESISTUDENT
CU IN TORONTO :)

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
desistudent09 said:
Dear ALL,
IELTS IS A REQUIREMENT OF COLLEGE 1ST AND THAN CHC BUT ONLY 6 OVERALL, THE MAIN THING THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IS GENUINE STUDENT AND COURSE RELEVANCY, SO DO NOT WORRY JUST GO AHEAD , CONSULTANTS IN CHD. (....LOLZ....) NO WORDS , THEY ALL ARE GOOD STORY MAKER , THEY MAKES THERE OWN RULES TO GET MORE AND MORE MONEY..... SO SAY HAR HAR MAHADEV AND DROP UR FILE IN VFS CANADA CHD. OR DELHI , ONE MORE THING I EXPERIENCED WAS THAT IF YOUR FILE REACHED AT (SEC 17A) INSTEAD TO THE DELHI CONSULATE , VISA CHANCES ARE MORE IN SEC. 17 ..... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL , DO NOT PUT TOO MANY DOCUMENTS OK JUST POINT TO POINT , FOLLOW YOUR OWN BRAIN BCZ HE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF HUMAN BEING .... THANKS
REGARDS
DESISTUDENT
CU IN TORONTO :)
You are very right.
consultants are making money only

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
thatsnandu said:
Yes if u r changing ur course level, ie,when u change from UG to PG level or Post secondry diploma to pg diploma, then u need to inform CIC.. And ur IELTS band has nothing to do with ur changing of course other than the set requirement of colleges.. and yes transferring of fees could be a problem from college to college..!! But changing a course wont affect in ur PGWP or PR application.. This last said point is to be noted because many of the consultants are giving a wrong info that students cant change their course or college as it will affect then later in PGWP or PR..!! I myself had heard this from one of them... But i have confirmed it from different sources that there is nothing like that, only thing is that student has to inform CIC if they change their level of course..!!
It is useful info. thanks.
If I info CHC that i have changed 2 year (UG) to 1 year (PG) , will CHC reduce my study permit from 2 years to 1 year ???????????????????????????????

very important for me to know.
reply only if u know perfectly.
thanks

peacegal

Jul 12, 2012
Re: applying for september intake.

hi all,
I have one doubt to ask regarding education loan letter. In my letter only loan account number is mentioned and not the FD account number. Is it ok with just a loan account number as a reference?
advices on this will be highly appreciated... :-*
peace 2 all!!!

Manish7

Mar 15, 2012
@ mesha

Its pretty obvious wen u inform CIC abt changing ur course dey will change ur ViSA accordingly. So ur visa will b of 1 Yr. And to apply to CIC and for the process it will surely take some time so u need to enter canada atleast 15 days prior to ur prgram strt date as safety.
And one more thing wen u do a PG certificate course or smthing lyk tat ie. (no masters MBA) of 1yr den the CEC PR route wnt b applicable so still u gt time see things properly n den go :)
While changing the course in same study level lyk PG certificate course from cent to humber or 1 yrs course to 2 yrs tats very easy no need to apply to cic n all it will just take 1 or 2 days according to the seat avai. If the seats r full den again it will b a problem fr nw u gt ur visa so i dnt think so there is any need to ggive ielts until the other course needs it badly as ur counsultant or any other onsultant

desistudent09

Feb 27, 2012
EDUCATION LOAN LETTER

JUST MENTIONED THAT UR EDUCATION LOAN IS AGAINST FIXED DEPOSIT , DO NOT MENTION FDR'S AMOUNT , AND FDR'S NO.S , MAKE IT SIMPLE AS MUCH AS U CAN
BEST OF LUCK