+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got visa moving to canada on 1st Jan

Dec 4, 2010
Guys finally got visa and landing canada on 1st of jan - Seneca college. Any body there who is joining seneca college or any information regarding accomidation and airport pick up please let us know.

Thanks in advance

hagr182

Nov 28, 2010
Ive never been to Seneca, in fact I only did a summer semester on Hamilton (CIC), all I can give you is advice on the airport pickup thing....
Number one thing you want to know is whether your school will be picking up new students at the airport (some schools do, others don't), in my case Columbia Intl College (CIC) did have such a service, the problem was my flight from Dallas to Toronto was delayed 2 hours so by the time we arrived the bus was long gone.

If this happens to you you will need to find a Taxi, which are not cheap, luckily for us we were 5 Mexican students, so the cost came down to 20 Canadian Dollars per person (The Taxi charged 100 CD from the airport to our residence).

So I hope you are traveling with other students or friends, as I would rather pay the 100 CD for the cab that travel with unknown people (but hey that's just me being a little bit paranoid :D ).

I wish I could help more but I only stayed 3 months on Canada (and looking to comeback for a Masters and PR)
But if there is anything I can help you with just ask, and above all good luck!!

inhiswill

Nov 29, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
17-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2010
LANDED..........
31-12-2010
prasadtocanada said:
Guys finally got visa and landing canada on 1st of jan - Seneca college. Any body there who is joining seneca college or any information regarding accomidation and airport pick up please let us know.

Thanks in advance

Congrats Dude... All the very best.

I am for seneca, have not received my visa yet...

which course are you joining...share your experience in visa processing

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
prasadtocanada said:

Thanks in advance
I too applied for seneca college ? what abt ur accomodation or other things ?
Whats ur course at Seneca colg..?