3 feb
Med's Request
21 may
Med's Done....
03 june again and again done and finally sent on 29th december
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21 may sent on 04 june again sent on 30th december 2010(recalled for making Son's Passport)
VISA ISSUED...
24 january 2011
LANDED..........
planning in april
i have recieved a letter from chc for further tests for my wife and me both,they have sent two sealed envelopes and asked me to take them to dmp without opening them,i am very tensed regarding this,kindly give suggestions regarding this

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sandhujatt,

This would be a extra test written by the CHC. nothing to worry about. Make sure few days before test you eat lot of green veg and drink lot of water.. Just chill do not worry buddy....

Regards,

Wolfy

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SandhuJatt,

You will be good with your medicals, just pray to god. One thing after how many days did they ask you for remedical. And do you think is there any specific reason they have asked for: e.g. have you got any surgery done etc.

Waiting for your valueable response.

Regards,
hangza

akb110

Jun 22, 2010
suggest you to visit dmp. they will open the letter and tell you the test required to be done. this will give you indication of the issue which has been raised by medical team at chc. likely that the letter will be opened at receiption and inform you of the content

most of the time it is just getting confirmation that nothing is wrong. you need not get your medical done on the spot with the doctor.

sunshine888

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
dec.16, march 1, april 1, 2010
Med's Done....
feb.2, march6, april 12, 2010 final med test to be submitted on June 15,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 23, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july13,2010,passport recvd july15,2010
LANDED..........
Aug 5,2010 Vancouver!
sandhujatt said:
i have recieved a letter from chc for further tests for my wife and me both,they have sent two sealed envelopes and asked me to take them to dmp without opening them,i am very tensed regarding this,kindly give suggestions regarding this
Well, the dmp will ask you to perform further test requested by the medical unit of canadian embassy. If it pertains to lungs, you should take note that they are very strict about it and will usually let you undergo afb/sputum test. This test will take 45 to 60 days to get the result. I have experienced about this and I voluntarily submitted myself to AFB/sputum test when the third medical request was still an xray of the lungs. Now, I already have my PP request and is waiting for the return of my PP with visa. :D Good luck