+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Rejected Visa .....................can i re-apply for visa?

rs1233ra

Nov 20, 2010
hi , i got rejected the my canada visa . Embassy gave me explation for rejection that is " corse is not releted to my Profile". actually i have applied for Computer Engineering TEchnician in Sheridan " as a diploma course. i have done my Engineering in Computer Science. Please Suggest me i should i do . can i re-apply for visa ? if i re-apply , would i get visa again ?

Please respond to me urgently..............................

asad_haq

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
what do u mean ,u got rejection in a day??
how did they communciate u?
letter or call?
where are you from??
give some info

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybe he got rejection letter yesterday.

where are you from?

you have done bachelors in Computer Engineering???

Why didn't you go for masters?

it raises questions why not masters , why diploma?

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, let us know, where you are living...then i can advise you accordingly...whether you need a consultant help or not.

This is a reason that can easily be overcome....forget about jan intake...let's start working about may or fall term.

Are there other reasons given like home ties or lack of funds available?

Give your complete educational back ground
what course have you applied for sheridan, duration...etc
what funds did you show?
ielts score?

rs1233ra

Nov 20, 2010
asad sir am from india. i have strong interest to do that course . can i prepare any sop ?

please suggest me sir..................

rs1233ra

Nov 20, 2010
they Mention only "course is not related"

-> i have done Engineering in " information Technology"
->

-> i have applied for "Computer Engineering Technician " in sheridan College

->i have got loan from Indian Nationalized bank , tha amount is 17,800 canadian dollars. i have paid that 5600 canadian dollars.

-> i wrote the TOEFL AND GOT 102.

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
Here's some text from CHC's website:
"Written reasons for the refusal are given to unsuccessful visa applicants. Once you are in possession of the written reasons, there are limited avenues for appeal. There is no formal appeal mechanism for visa refusals of visitor applicants.
If your circumstances have changed appreciably and you believe that it would result in a different decision, you may wish to reapply. If, however, there is no change in your situation, then it is unlikely that the new application would result in the issuance of a visa"

I advice you to contact a good consultant. If you believe that your chosen program of study is related to your previous education, and that the embassy has made a genuine error than you should write a comprehensive SOP that will explain why you chose this particular program?, how it complements your previous education?, how would it help you?, why Canada?, and why this particular college? If you already have a job, would it help you get a promotion? and why didn't you go for the same program in your own country?