+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejected, Need your advice please!!!

happy213

Oct 12, 2011
Im a Pak national living in Ireland, I have done undergraduate from Ireland and got accepted for post graduate course in Canada. I applied for study permit last month, I submitted all documents they require on their check-list and shown them that i will support my self by showing them funds in my account and got rejected on these grounds "You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors including your immigration status, travel history. As such this applicaiton is closed. Plz note that any new info. must be submitted with a new applicaiton and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I woud suggest that you do so only if your situaiton has changed substantively or you have significant new info. to submit".

I have no idea what kind of documentation I can show to prove that I will return to my home country after finishing my studies. Can I reapply and what other documentation I can show?

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
The problem is you applied from Ireland, and you don't have strong ties there as you are on a student visa there. That is why they rejected your application, because their thinking its unlikely you'll go all the way back to Pakistan having applied from Ireland.

What you could do is go back to Pakistan and apply from there, show proof of property ownership, funds, show you have family in Pakistan a spouse etc..

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you AAL1984-You have given him a perfect answer to the situation.