+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused.......What to do now..????

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
I applied for Canada under H1-B Alberta PNP program in February 2009, and got AOR with medical papers in april 2009 my wife was pregnent with 5 months and she was unable to do medical in current position so I wrote a letter to buffalo and update the situation, in reponse they told us that we are holding ur medical till the baby born so when you will have the baby pls inform us. But yesterday I got a letter from buffalo office with stated that your alberta nomination has been cancelled and no reason was mentioned there, right away I made call to Canada Alberta office to know the reason then a lady from their office told me that in form your wrote that "you never applied for Canada before" although we confirmed with buffalo office and they said that you had applied 2 years ago for the canadian immigration under FSW and had refused, due to you lied us your case now has been refused.

Dear guys actully I misunderstand the question and got probably asking for the Alberta nomination, although I never apply for the Alberta nomination so I written "NO", I didn't it deliberately, while I already have informed to buffalo office regarding my previous refusal....but I dont know why buffalo didn't informed to Alberta..

Dear guys now pls guide me what to do in current situation could I appeal for my refusal ??? if not, so could I eligible to appy again for the Alberta nomination?? and they will consider me in positive ??? or do I have another option for the Canadian immigration....as I have Master Degree in Education of technology from USA and crrently living in USA on H1B Visa which is going to be expire in September 2009 and I have 1.5 Year expereince as Manager IT and have 1 year expereince as a College Instructor in IT...pls guide what other option I may have..????

Prompt action will be highly appreciated...

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
if you have 1 year as college instructor, you could apply for fSW1 if you have enough points. what do other's think?

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
Thanks rupeshhary for your inputs, what do you think should I appeal for my refusal throuh any Canadian lawyer like Davis Cohen? is there any positive chances to reopen my case?? or you know any reputed lawyer who can better handle this case..???

Pls guide..

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I don't know about the AINP part. Why don't you speak to David Cohen's company and find out what is possible. good luck.