+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused after doing medical examinations!

Abdul Kabeer

May 27, 2011
Hello everyone,

I am a 17 years old applicant from Afghanistan. I applied for study permit that I got from International Columbia college. I paid all the tuition fees and I also had sent them proper supporting documents. The CHC sent me medical examinations. I did the medicals on 17 of May, 2011. Today without any interview or anything I GOT a refusal letter from the embassy. I am really frustrated and need your help. I would really appreciate it.!

Best wishes,

Kabeer.

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
wat reasons have they stated in refusal letter?

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
there muz b a reason for refusal.. it cud only be a prob in ur medical examination..thatz it...

Abdul Kabeer

May 27, 2011
Afridi there wasn't any problem with the medical examinations. One thing to note is that the embassy called my house several times when I was in Peshawar doing medicals. I emailed them when I arrived in Afghanistan and they said that my applications has been finalized. after two days I got the refusal letter with my documents. In the refusal letter it says that I will not leave Canada by the end of my study. In my application they can see that I have no one in Canada and plus my father owns a lot of property in Afghanistan. I am wondering if it is worth it to reapply? Please share you ideas. Do you think the phone calls were the reason for my visa refusal?

Papapee

May 31, 2011
They may have tried to get some clarification from you based on your paper work. I will not advice that you reapply at this time because the same reason may cause your refusal again. Getting study permit for a diploma or first degree is somewhat problematic because they believe that there are several colleges or universities to acquire that knowledge in your country. Especially considering the financial implication as you will probably spend one tenth of that fund to study in your home country.
My advice will be to get the college experience in your home country and apply for a postgraduate degree in Canada as that will boost your chances. This is my one cent advice! I may be wrong.

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
i totally agree with Papaee... And the other thing is that people from afghanistan hav a huge ratio of those not leaving canada.. so they hav this thing in mind.. dont think that they dont know about u and ur country.. they know everything and they dont take any step without being 100 percent sure...

awais.masood

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th mar
Med's Request
waiting
Abdul Kabeer said:
Afridi there wasn't any problem with the medical examinations. One thing to note is that the embassy called my house several times when I was in Peshawar doing medicals. I emailed them when I arrived in Afghanistan and they said that my applications has been finalized. after two days I got the refusal letter with my documents. In the refusal letter it says that I will not leave Canada by the end of my study. In my application they can see that I have no one in Canada and plus my father owns a lot of property in Afghanistan. I am wondering if it is worth it to reapply? Please share you ideas. Do you think the phone calls were the reason for my visa refusal?
its shocking that u got refused after medical.There was something after medical bcoz they never issued a medical until & unless they decide to issue a visa.If VO has this thing in mind he will not issue u a medical.Anyways bro take it easy ...........u will get another good one.Did they put any refusal stamp on ur visa.

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
there is no refusal on PP... only file number or something is mentioned on the back of passport i guess..