23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
Hi,

I got PPR request today at 10:15 PM. In the email they didn't ask me for photographs and bio data form.

Should I still send them the photographs and bio data form or shall I just send them only the passport?

Seniors please help me on this. I would like to send my passports ASAP as I can't wait anymore..

Below is the mail from from CIC :

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
siriPR2014 said:
Hi,

I got PPR request today at 10:15 PM. In the email they didn't ask me for photographs and bio data form.

Should I still send them the photographs and bio data form or shall I just send them only the passport?

Seniors please help me on this. I would like to send my passports ASAP as I can't wait anymore..

Below is the mail from from CIC :

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.
Hi,
just send your passport. No photographs, no bio data forms.