Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
If you want to deliver your baby in Canada , then informing CIC is not required.

IF you want to deliver baby at your current location then you must update the CIC.They will cancel the passport request & will ask you to update cic once baby is born with newborn details

Achilles123 said:
Hi all,

I am in the same situation as mentioned in your post. My wife is 3 months pregnant now and I received my Passport request today.
In the change in circumstances section, I see Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement).

Could you please suggest if it is required to inform CIC about the pregnancy now or is it not required to.

Please suggest based on your experience when you got the passport request. Will this information slow down the issue of passport stamping or is it fine?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Sambath Kumaar

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
I have got the PPR in June-2016 and submitted passports for visa stamping on 1st July 2016. Now my wife is pregnant...so how to handle this situation
1- I need to born my baby in my home country so how to inform CIC about my situation
2- If i not inform CIC and visit canada for a week with my wife in Oct-2016. Will it suffice to retain my PR status?
3- How to add/ sponsor the baby and how much time/cost it will take?

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question and would appreciate if you can help me out.

I got my passport request yesterday and my passport office is Sydney . My wife is pregnant and due in april 2018 .Should i inform CIC about this ? or continue submitting my passport for stamping .I have to travel before 2nd March 2018 . i will travel before that to get my PR card and all but probably would like to have my baby in sydney only as there is a 3 month wait for medical card to be activated in Ontario ... can you please share your thoughts on this situation ?

BellaSnow

Nov 24, 2017
I have a question and would appreciate if you can help me out.

I got my passport request yesterday and my passport office is Sydney . My wife is pregnant and due in april 2018 .Should i inform CIC about this ? or continue submitting my passport for stamping .I have to travel before 2nd March 2018 . i will travel before that to get my PR card and all but probably would like to have my baby in sydney only as there is a 3 month wait for medical card to be activated in Ontario ... can you please share your thoughts on this situation ?

hi just wondering what happen to your application? did u inform cic regarding pregnancy? im also pregnant and i dont know what to do if i will inform cic or not. my due is march 2018