Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Embassy : Abu Dhai UAE
Nationality : Pakistani
Job : Working in UAE from 2 years and Un-married

first attempt for student visa (normal case) : 5 May 2010
Course Selected : Computer Network Electronics Technician Program (CNET) 2 years
Funds availability in bank : 16,000 CAD
after paying 1 semester fee :

Medical Letter received : 15 June 2010
Passport Received : 25 July
Status : :eek: :eek: :eek: Rejected under Immigration Rule 179 "immigration officer is not satisfy that
i will come back to home country after completing my studies"

2nd attempt for student visa (normal case) : 7 July 2010
Course Selected : Computer Network Electronics Technician Certificate (CNET) 1 year
Additional Docs Submitted : Employer Leave Letter for 1 Year, Employer Guarantee Letter for re-joining of job
after 1 year
Passport Received back : 7 Aug 2010
Status : :p :p :p Rejected under Immigration Rule 179 "immigration officer is not satisfy that

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" THE END """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

any suggestion to satisfy the immigration officer :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
heartbeat said:

Course Selected : Computer Network Electronics Technician Program (CNET) 2 years

Status : :eek: :eek: :eek: Rejected under Immigration Rule 179 "immigration officer is not satisfy that

Course Selected : Computer Network Electronics Technician Certificate (CNET) 1 year
Additional Docs Submitted : Employer Leave Letter for 1 Year, Employer Guarantee Letter for re-joining of job
after 1 year
Status : :p :p :p Rejected under Immigration Rule 179 "immigration officer is not satisfy that

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" THE END """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

OH my god i cant believe that canadian immigration officers can be so skeptic about applicants where all you wanna do is "study in their country"i think its totally pathetic how they rejected your application in a ridicule manner..You know what you should not study in canada after all they are rejecting genuine applicants like you, why not try in a different country maybe try for the netherlands i have heard that their visa is really easy in india so im sure it will be easy for pakistanis too..they got good education and maybe after completing your degree in netherlands you may get a job in USA which is way much better than canada.. Good luck and dont give up hopes.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heartbeat said:

after 1 year

Hey Heartbeat

Since you are not in your home country therfore it is very difficult to satisfy the visa officer.

If you would like to try your luck again I'l recommend you to GO BACK TO PAKISTAN and THEN APPLY or else you would be refused again.

All the best (sorry to hear abt this my friend bt remember life goes on)

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hey heartbeat am really sorry to hear about your application rejected. And goodluck for your further steps.

I guess its the time when ppl who applied in july begining and june end get there responses... 2 of my friends got their response as approved and one of yours.

Lets see what happens to others and myself.

Goodluck & Regards,

Zain

gillz

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07
sry to hear abt ur case .............but i think there is sumthing better kept for u by god .............. don give up try in sum othr country...... gud luck for ur future
take care

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
icecool222 said:
OH my god i cant believe that canadian immigration officers can be so skeptic about applicants where all you wanna do is "study in their country"i think its totally pathetic how they rejected your application in a ridicule manner..You know what you should not study in canada after all they are rejecting genuine applicants like you, why not try in a different country maybe try for the netherlands i have heard that their visa is really easy in india so im sure it will be easy for pakistanis too..they got good education and maybe after completing your degree in netherlands you may get a job in USA which is way much better than canada.. Good luck and dont give up hopes.
they r not rejecting in ridiculous manner and i am not annoyed for all this becuase the immigration officer is doing his job
may be i missed something to make him clear.
well i never give up hope bcz i already decided if i am rejected then what have to do.........i always be prepared for both sides in my life
either succeeds or failures....................

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
lovepreet said:
Hey Heartbeat

Since you are not in your home country therfore it is very difficult to satisfy the visa officer.

If you would like to try your luck again I'l recommend you to GO BACK TO PAKISTAN and THEN APPLY or else you would be refused again.

All the best (sorry to hear abt this my friend bt remember life goes on)

i already talked to a consultant before applying 2nd time time, he advised me to apply with the documents that i have attached for 2nd time, it was a risk but i took it ...........

well i m flying for pakistan next month cz last month 15th July i booked my flight for Pakistan 2-Sep 2010 to proceed my student visa for Canada bcz my family has a property in my home land so i will take one more chance ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks .........

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
kugaa said:
people got medicals but they r rejected by the embassy................oh my GOD
visa does not based on medicals at all becuase for normal student visa they wrote clear cut..........." you can undergo medicals at your own risk and not assure that we wil issued visa , if we are not willing for medicals and want to wait for the final decision then must inform the embassy"

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
gillz said:
sry to hear abt ur case .............but i think there is sumthing better kept for u by god .............. don give up try in sum othr country...... gud luck for ur future 8) 8) 8) 8)
take care
i am not running infront of God..........He Has Plans And He Has His Time, God's Clock Is Never Late Nor Early
It Always Strikes On Time so i am waiting for .....................

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
zain1291 said:
Hey heartbeat am really sorry to hear about your application rejected. And goodluck for your further steps.

I guess its the time when ppl who applied in july begining and june end get there responses... 2 of my friends got their response as approved and one of yours.

Lets see what happens to others and myself.

Goodluck & Regards,

Zain
i have still tooo much options .................thanks

rupinder89

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD (University Catgy)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Overall
Med's Request
Aug 16, 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 18, 2010
Interview........
Aug 12, 2010 (Telephonic Only)
Passport Req..
Aug 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 1, 2010
Its' really bad that they rejected your visa 2nd time!!! .. I think that you should give an Affidavit on Stam paper signed bu notary and your parents to prove that you will come back after studying.. My friend who applied in Dec 2009 has given that document and me too have given the same thingy....hope that helps! if you are going to try the 3rd time!! All da best!!

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
rupinder89 said:
Its' really bad that they rejected your visa 2nd time!!! .. I think that you should give an Affidavit on Stam paper signed bu notary and your parents to prove that you will come back after studying.. My friend who applied in Dec 2009 has given that document and me too have given the same thingy....hope that helps! if you are going to try the 3rd time!! All da best!!
thats the main reason i am not in my home land so he rejected me 2nd time....................\
will going back to home land 2nd September for 1 more chance.......