+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Passport back with mapple leaf today... from Detroit.

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
YES June 25, 2011 , MED.ReCVD July 12, 2011
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
yes, dec 01, 2011 but recieved pp on dec 21, 2011
LANDED..........
planed just for landing procedure
Hi Seniors,
specially thanks to many seniors well explained posts like qorax, saki etc. very special thanks to OMM (thanks to reply of my all silly query and guidance by personal message service of canadavisa.com forum, we proud to have Gujarati like you in this forum, sorrry OMM I changed my phone number, you tried that was my voip temporary number for some couple of days).
I got my passports with visa stamped early morning via usps from detroit office, the visa expiry date is month of june 2012 due to spouse passport expiry date because her passport expiry is in june 2012.
I will finish my landing procedure soon I am in Ohio state so border is near to my area.
I sent my passprts to buffalo via usps as mentioned in request form. but the buffalo sent to detroit office internaly I don't know why... when I sent email to buffalo than buffalo replied me that your passport sent to detroit office for stamping.. any idea about this procedure that why buffalo sent to detroit for just stamping? still my e-case is medical recieved.. it's ok..
important note that visa issue date december 1, 2011 and I seen the usps stamp on envelope the detroit office dispatch my package is on december 19, 2011.

Thanks again to all.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrH1B4Canada said:
Hi Seniors,
specially thanks to many seniors well explained posts like qorax, saki etc. very special thanks to OMM (thanks to reply of my all silly query and guidance by personal message service of canadavisa.com forum, we proud to have Gujarati like you in this forum, sorrry OMM I changed my phone number, you tried that was my voip temporary number for some couple of days).
I got my passports with visa stamped early morning via usps from detroit office, the visa expiry date is month of june 2012 due to spouse passport expiry date because her passport expiry is in june 2012.
I will finish my landing procedure soon I am in Ohio state so border is near to my area.
I sent my passprts to buffalo via usps as mentioned in request form. but the buffalo sent to detroit office internaly I don't know why... when I sent email to buffalo than buffalo replied me that your passport sent to detroit office for stamping.. any idea about this procedure that why buffalo sent to detroit for just stamping? still my e-case is medical recieved.. it's ok..
important note that visa issue date december 1, 2011 and I seen the usps stamp on envelope the detroit office dispatch my package is on december 19, 2011.

Thanks again to all.
Cong dear
indian

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats mr.h1b, that's okay Sir/saabjiii !! you got maple leaf that's good news.

OMM

Om_sai01

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Request
Received After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Done....
Done After "SAI" Kirpa
Interview........
Already Waived by " SAI"
Passport Req..
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
VISA ISSUED...
Received the VISA After "SAI" Kirpa
LANDED..........
After "SAI" Kirpa
Dear Friend,

Congrats for the VISA.

Thanks to SAI

OM SAI RAM

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks you all

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MrH1B4Canada said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks again to all.
Congrats Ommkumar Desai !

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Congrats Ommkumar Desai !
NO it's Mukund Bhatt (2mukund here one is Shah and 1 is Bhatt that's me. NOT Ommkumar desai... Sorry dude).

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
MrH1B4Canada,

I am so happy for you !

Good luck ! We'll surely meet in Canada ! :)