+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got passport and visa back from singapore

zeek

Apr 27, 2008
hi all
Today the IOM called my wife in cambodia and told her that they recieved her pp and visa and tomorrow she can go pick it up and book a plane ticket. finnaly its almost over and its been 7 months since i have seen my wife cant wait now.
does anyone know if the IOM take mastercard or visa?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeek said:
hi all
Today the IOM called my wife in cambodia and told her that they recieved her pp and visa and tomorrow she can go pick it up and book a plane ticket. finnaly its almost over and its been 7 months since i have seen my wife cant wait now.
Congratulations! How long did it take your wife to get the passport?

zeek

Apr 27, 2008
nguyentu2001 your wife should get her pp soon i think since we both sent ours in the same day.
did you buy your plane ticket at the IOM and did you use mastercard or just cash. i rather use mastercard since it would cost alot more to use western union.

soksabai

Dec 9, 2012
zeek said:
hi all
Hi zeek! Congrats to you and your wife!
Im also sponsoring my wife in Cambodia, Singapore asked to take the medical exams and drop the passports in a Vietnam's IOM... is this a misunderstanding? I saw there's an IOM in Phnom Penh.. What about you? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
soksabai said:
Hi zeek! Congrats to you and your wife!
Im also sponsoring my wife in Cambodia, Singapore asked to take the medical exams and drop the passports in a Vietnam's IOM... is this a misunderstanding? I saw there's an IOM in Phnom Penh.. What about you? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
This post is from 2009... I doubt Zeek will be back to answer your question as in the over 3 years since he posted, he has a grand total of 25 posts.
You're probably better off making a new thread and asking your question.

soksabai

Dec 9, 2012
Thanks Tink! Im kinda new to this forum and all forums in general... talked to an attorney and he told me its a mistake from Singapore and we should go to the IMO in Cambodia