July 22, 2011
Med's Request
None
VISA ISSUED...
August 3, 2011
LANDED..........
If god permits, August 24, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I have not posted much on the forum, however, I was quietly observing to see what everyone did and how your stuff went. Today I received my visa in the mail, thank you so much for all the advice given in this forum, I walked away with a lot of good advice that I'm sure helped my application. If you guys have any questions of me I would be very happy to answer. ;D

lonesoul

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-5-2011
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
Med's Request
06-7-2011
Med's Done....
11-7-2011
Passport Req..
18-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-7-2011 got on 4-8-2011
Congratulation and good luck.

W

wasishah

rosoc said:
Hello Everyone,

I have not posted much on the forum, however, I was quietly observing to see what everyone did and how your stuff went. Today I received my visa in the mail, thank you so much for all the advice given in this forum, I walked away with a lot of good advice that I'm sure helped my application. If you guys have any questions of me I would be very happy to answer. ;D
Congrats buddy....

BTW, Where r u from?

rosoc

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico D.F.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 22, 2011
Med's Request
None
VISA ISSUED...
August 3, 2011
LANDED..........
Thank you!!! I am from Mexico.

rosoc

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico D.F.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 22, 2011
Med's Request
None
VISA ISSUED...
August 3, 2011
LANDED..........
shrikaar said:
congrats on your visa.. which course are you taking and which college, share your timeline..!1
Thank You!!

I got admitted to the Master's in Sociology at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario.

Timeline:
App. Filed: July 11, 2011
Request for Additional Docs: July 22, 2011- I was asked for all my expired passports and proof of status in the U.S.
Visa Issued: August 3, 2011
Received Docs: August 5, 2011

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
rosoc said:
Hello Everyone,

congratz!!!hey mexicano!!!!!!!play ur guitar buddy!!!!! :p :p :p :p

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
hi guys. i have a question.

I am to apply for a student visa.

I am presently a third year college student here in the Philippines. I am planning to register in a technical school or college first in Canada to get a diploma/certificate (paralegal) then i plan to transfer to a university to continue my education. I have an aunt in Canada who is a Canadian citizen, and my bf who had just had his student visa and is now residing there. My family is residing here in the Philippines. Will it be more likely to be denied because i did not register in a university? and will it be denied because im almost graduating here? Can you please tell me what are my chances of getting denied for my student visa application?

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Congrats buddy..!!

Cheers..

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
PARANOID said:
hi guys. i have a question.

I am to apply for a student visa.

I am presently a third year college student here in the Philippines. I am planning to register in a technical school or college first in Canada to get a diploma/certificate (paralegal) then i plan to transfer to a university to continue my education. I have an aunt in Canada who is a Canadian citizen, and my bf who had just had his student visa and is now residing there. My family is residing here in the Philippines. Will it be more likely to be denied because i did not register in a university? and will it be denied because im almost graduating here? Can you please tell me what are my chances of getting denied for my student visa application?
Actually getting visa is totally depends on ur luck!!!nobody can even predict the chances!!!do 1 thing if u r reaaly want to go to ur bf so jst go ahead n apply!!!hopefully u,ll find positive results!!!gud luck!!!

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
jazz2011 said:
Actually getting visa is totally depends on ur luck!!!nobody can even predict the chances!!!do 1 thing if u r reaaly want to go to ur bf so jst go ahead n apply!!!hopefully u,ll find positive results!!!gud luck!!!
haha i'm not going to live with my bf in Canada. I'm just thinking that my application can be denied if the officer gets doubtful.

Another prob is my program here is AB Pol Sci. I'm in my third year now. I want to take something like Paralegal/Legal in Canada. The officer might question me because there'll be a difference in laws between states. How can my application be approved ???

agash

Aug 6, 2011
congrates buddy/

could you help me

i am from Sri Lanka and have completer MSc finance and accounting from uk university. now i would like to apply for the Canadian student visa. but i found one of the professional course of charted in general accountant (CGA) in Canada. but i cant apply for the visa directly for that course. so there is a Bcom international finance and accounting, that leads to the charted in general accountant(CGA) as it get the exemption up to fourth level of CGA.

but the problem is i am a postgraduate. if i apply for the B.com, will it be a problem for me. bcoz the embassy may raise the question that i have already finished postgraduate then why i selected the undergraduate degree. i am so confused. could anyone help me out to find solution. thank you

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
felicidades amigo, tiene una gran vida por delante en Canadá

enterprise

Jul 23, 2011
Congrats rosoc, i am interested to know what additional documentations did you provide? What was the proof of status in USA?