+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my Visa today- July 16, 2012 -CHC Islamabad (Thanks to Allah)

M W H

Jul 13, 2012
salaaam friends

i am waqar hussain my no 03007520911 yaar plzz koi mujhse rabta kar k mujhe batao k main apne visa k kis tarha pata karo mujhe koi samaj nhi aa rahi plzzz yaro mera name kon se list main hoga please tell me hurry up

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Re: salaaam friends

M W H said:
i am waqar hussain my no 03007520911 yaar plzz koi mujhse rabta kar k mujhe batao k main apne visa k kis tarha pata karo mujhe koi samaj nhi aa rahi plzzz yaro mera name kon se list main hoga please tell me hurry up
Connect here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/application-status-chc-islamabad-summer-t99683.0.html;new#new

Ask your questions and everyone will help to reply you.
Checkout this tracking sheet to see the processing time of CHC Islamabad. http://bit.ly/JNFIoC

M W H

Jul 13, 2012
salaaam friends

bhai please mujhse koi rabta karen k kis tarha pata chale ga k visa ka kase pata chale ga my no 03007520911 please call me or mujhe yeh bataen k mera list main name kase aay ga or kab aay ga mujhe 4 month ho gay han application submit karway huwe apka koi mobile no mile ga plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ghani1123 said:
Congratulations Inam

But your visa news should not become a saddening news for this forum so better be here to help us all with your queries :D

Best of Luck Inam, I never felt so good and happy for the visa of other guys but I feel extremely happy for you just because you are gem of a person. I don't trust the answers of other guys but I know whenever you answer me it will be the best possible answer I could possibly get from anyone.

Thanks for being here and helping us. Stay blessed and have a successful life in Canada. I have been to Canada a number of time and I assure you, Canada is for people like you who work hard, take interests, research, and above all are willing to help others.
Thanks and all the very best

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Congratulations Inam bhai,

You were the first guy on this forum who replied to my questions. I am so happy to have seen your visa approval. I am so happy as if I got his visa.

Thanks for helping me and other guys over here. I sent you request on Facebook but I think you don't add strangers, that's okay.

Once again best wishes for your future and stay blessed.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
congrats brother!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
hime said:
Congratulations Inam bhai,

You were the first guy on this forum who replied to my questions. I am so happy to have seen your visa approval. I am so happy as if I got his visa.

Thanks for helping me and other guys over here. I sent you request on Facebook but I think you don't add strangers, that's okay.

Once again best wishes for your future and stay blessed.
Thanks for the words of appreciation. All the best