+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my visa in 3rd attempt (:

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
UoW111 said:
You knew your application was good and never gave up. I like your Spirit. You need this kind of Will Power to be success in Foreign land,where you will be a complete stranger and be ignored most of the time because you are coming from a poor developing country. Be a Winner, where ever you go.
Congrats friend. ;D

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
congrats lad!~

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratullationss!! which uni have you applied at?

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashmitpatel said:
Congrats man.. Could You please share you story in the new post and tell us why You were rejected before and what did u do different on the third attempt.. Give a complete description. it would be so much helpful to us.

thank You
Hey Ashmit.. thank you. I m sorry I cant start a new thread but ya definitely I can answer any query you wanna ask me related to my case. I will love to help anyone with visa thing.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashokcan said:
You knew your application was good and never gave up. I like your Spirit. You need this kind of Will Power to be success in Foreign land,where you will be a complete stranger and be ignored most of the time because you are coming from a poor developing country. Be a Winner, where ever you go.
Congrats friend. ;D
Thankyou friend. I agree that we really need to keep our spirit high even after getting visa. It gets more and more complicated here when one comes into living in Canada. Not just for financial matters but everything one can think of. And yes I was hell sure that my file does not have any error or mistake. I went through all the Canadian website that tells about riles and all.. and followed each and ev.thing correctly. So here I go! :)

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou acca247, James11 and chinnappa. :) wish you all good lucks.

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nemo123 said:
Congratullationss!! which uni have you applied at?
Hey nemo123. Thankyou friend! and for your question...I applied at University of Windsor.

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
CONGRATULATION BRO.
i am also trying second time.
plz pray for me

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zubair.kothiya said:
CONGRATULATION BRO.
i am also trying second time.
plz pray for me
I do Zubair.. n thankyou.. believe in urself n God! U will get it for sure. :)

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
UoW111 said:
I do Zubair.. n thankyou.. believe in urself n God! U will get it for sure. :)
inshaallah........aameen
in which college u r going n when?

sana eqbal vahora

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
earlier i applied in jan intake 2012 in durham college for 2 years course in entrepreneurship and small business my annual fees was $13370 i had paid first semester fees in cash that is $7460 i had shown a fund of rs 7 lakhs in my dad account and i had taken a loan of rs 8.5lakhs against my fixed deposit of rs10 lakhs my ielts score is speaking:7 listening:6.5 writing:5.5 reading:5 over all 6 bands but i got rejection they said you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in lidht of one or more of:your qualification, previous studies, employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans i shown my employment i am working as a staff accountant in one of the company and my pay is rs9750.i completed my tyb.com in april 2010 i am working from 1st june2010 still the date as a staff accountant i applied under spp but i got rejection so now i am going to apply under general my file is ready

i got the admission in lambton college toronto campus for pg diploma in business management do u think it would be a visa problem with 6 bands.............

my first semi fees is$6250 which i have already paid to college in cash my one year annual fess is $11900 n my overall fees is $19740 for two years { that includes all four semi } so after going thr i have to pay fees only for 3 semi right i have taken aloan from bank of 11.25lakhs for which i have done a fixed deposit of 15.5lakhs plus i am showing 7.5 lakhs in my dad account is it or i should show more earlier i applied in spp n now i am applying in general can u please deeply explain me what is a difference between spp n general.........................................................please help me regarding my finance........ i dont know what to do...................................please help me out thank you................

can you explain me why i got rejection in jan waiting for your reply

thanking you

i forgotten to mention that i submitted my file on 14th dec 2011 i got bach on 22nd dec2011

Jan 31, 2012
Hi, i recvd a refusal letter after 11 weeks from chc the refusal point is 1. you have not satisfied me that you leave canada after studies 2. purpose of visit 3.your personal assets and financial status. My sponser is my real elder bro he is a canadian citizen so plz guide me what to do for re apply

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
usman ul haque said:
Hi, i recvd a refusal letter after 11 weeks from chc the refusal point is 1. you have not satisfied me that you leave canada after studies 2. purpose of visit 3.your personal assets and financial status. My sponser is my real elder bro he is a canadian citizen so plz guide me what to do for re apply
your sponsor was a issue.