+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my VISA by the grace of ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
7.5 (R-8.5; L-8; S-7.5 and W-6.5)
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
Hi All - Got my VISA yesterday (5th of December 2013) and below are some details.

I did not receive any approval email and got only the passport dispatched email on 4th of December. Received the passport on 5th and yeah !!! the VISA was stamped.

For those who would ask.... here you go!!

My profile,
10th - 47% - 2003 (I know the score sucks and you must be thinking that I sucked at studies but hey.... I got my VISA :) - Kidding, I was a good student but I couldn't score good during my studies due to various reasons that were explained in the SOP)
12th - 61.20% - 2005
Grad (BBA) - 2010 (wasted a couple of years due to change in course and illness resulting in failure to attend the exam)

Experience - 3 years at Thomson Reuters as a Senior Process Associate in Hyderabad.

Attached all the necessary forms GIC, Pre-Medicals, 10th, 12th and Grad mark-sheets and Degree along with service letter from Thomson Reuters with a strong SOP (Which I don't think should be shared since this is something that should be as original as possible and should defer from an individual to another).

The course that I had selected was Global Business Management @ Centennial College (Toronto).

Applied through VFS Hyderabad on 25th November and received my passport on 5th of December with the maple leaf stamped.

PS - I did not get any approval email from the Canadian High Commission and just got the passport dispatched message on 4th of December.

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Congratulation Rahan and please pray for my medical and visa please.

Very very very happay for hear your visa has been stamped but why i d,not know dear God bless you here and there. Please remember me in your prayers and specially pray for my medical and visa also. I applied on 8 nov. through TCS but still no response.

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
Faisal - Thank you so much and DO NOT WORRY, In Sha Allah, you will get your visa very soon. I will definitely pray for you. All I remember from the past few days is I prayed to Allah that do the best for me... if its good make it happen if not don't... Just keep that faith and you will succeed In Sha Allah.

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
reyhan649 - very happy for you. congrats ! BTW, you did the perfect prayer... do what ever is good...keep it up....

One4daRoad

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013
reyhan649 said:
Hi All - Got my VISA yesterday (5th of December 2013) and below are some details.

I did not receive any approval email and got only the passport dispatched email on 4th of December. Received the passport on 5th and yeah !!! the VISA was stamped.

For those who would ask.... here you go!!

My profile,
10th - 47% - 2003 (I know the score sucks and you must be thinking that I sucked at studies but hey.... I got my VISA :) - Kidding, I was a good student but I couldn't score good during my studies due to various reasons that were explained in the SOP)
12th - 61.20% - 2005
Grad (BBA) - 2010 (wasted a couple of years due to change in course and illness resulting in failure to attend the exam)

Experience - 3 years at Thomson Reuters as a Senior Process Associate in Hyderabad.

Attached all the necessary forms GIC, Pre-Medicals, 10th, 12th and Grad mark-sheets and Degree along with service letter from Thomson Reuters with a strong SOP (Which I don't think should be shared since this is something that should be as original as possible and should defer from an individual to another).

The course that I had selected was Global Business Management @ Centennial College (Toronto).

Applied through VFS Hyderabad on 25th November and received my passport on 5th of December with the maple leaf stamped.

PS - I did not get any approval email from the Canadian High Commission and just got the passport dispatched message on 4th of December.
Congratulations buddy....hope we all get a similar maple leaf stamp on our passports tooo..anyways wen u flying n have u arranged for ur accommodation as well?

zack12

Apr 26, 2012
Congratz rehyan, I'm also planning to do global business management from centennial, will meet there soon

Did u applied ur own or from consultant.

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
I applied through the consultant but at the same time I was equally involved in every step and I thank God for it.

There were a couple of details entered incorrectly by the consultant on the forms which I happened to spot an hour before submitting the file for visa and got the same corrected just in time.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
reyhan649 said:
I applied through the consultant but at the same time I was equally involved in every step and I thank God for it.

There were a couple of details entered incorrectly by the consultant on the forms which I happened to spot an hour before submitting the file for visa and got the same corrected just in time.
wt type of mistakes bro

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
They put my passport address on the form as my current address which was actually my old address.

Also, ,they made me sign on the FAMILY INFORMATION FORM after the statement .. I certify that I am not married while they I asked me to put my wife's name on the form itself.

I got this corrected at VFS after talking to the VFS guy...

sfaisal43

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Dear Rahyan please pray for us because you got the visa and now we are waiting yet please remember us in your prayers

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Rayhan,

Congrats for ur achievement. Can you please tell me how much bank statement you showed to embassy and for how many months?

Another thing, if any body is planning to do a job while studies there? Do any one a good information about the job scenario in Canada?