+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my PPR today - CHC Accra

tito

Feb 10, 2007
This thing happened so fast I could not breath for some seconds!

I got an email from CHC Accra on Tuesday December 4, 2007 that my file was on queue for final review only to receive another email this afternoon to come get the PR visa in Accra within 60 days! 60 days ke! I am there as soon as I get off work.

I appreciate all the contributions of everybody here and the great support of my naija people.

It has been a long journey but I am grateful to God for His grace.

Thank you for all the support and God bless.

tito!

Application sent: May 2002
AOR: July 2002
Update Docs: Oct 2006
Medical Request: Dec 2006
Medical done: Feb 2007
Medical Recvd: March 2007
PPR: Dec 2007

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
Tito,

CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm very happy for you.
Please remember those of us left behind in your prayers
and
share your landing experience with us. VERY IMPORTANT

Regards
A-square

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Congrats Tito, at last u get am. I wish you all the best. May you find God's favour in this great journey you are about to take.
As A-square said please don't forget us in the race. Once again accept my felicitations.

eannoh

Sep 6, 2006
tito said:
This thing happened so fast I could not breath for some seconds!

I got an email from CHC Accra on Tuesday December 4, 2007 that my file was on queue for final review only to receive another email this afternoon to come get the PR visa in Accra within 60 days! 60 days ke! I am there as soon as I get off work.

I appreciate all the contributions of everbody here, especially my naija people for the great support.

It has been a long journey but I am grateful to God for His grace.

Thank you for all the support and God bless.

tito!

Application sent: May 2002
AOR: July 2002
Update Docs: Oct 2006
Medical sent: Dec 2006
Medical done: Feb 2007
Medical Recvd: March 2007
PPR: Dec 2007
Hello Tito,
I have been an observer for long. But this your case has been a real breath taking one.
CONGRATS! i couldn't hold back this time.
I wish you all the best and keep encouraging us!

tito

Feb 10, 2007
A-square, farthertee & eannoh,

Thanks so much! My prayers are with you guys and you will all rejoice in due season. This is the best forum for naijas and I will be here all the time to support and encourage my brothers.

I sure will provide my landing experience and all, trust me!

One love.

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
Congratulations and best of luck for all your future plans. Hope you will contribute to this forum by sharing your landing experience for those who are in the process of immigration.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tito,
Congrats and this is a great news from an expectant applicant. As promosed share your ordeal with us.
When did you start this game?
Once again it is nice hearing the good news i share in your joy.

Oloye

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Oloye said:
Tito,
Congrats and this is a great news from an expectant applicant. As promosed share your ordeal with us.
When did you start this game?
Once again it is nice hearing the good news i share in your joy.

Oloye
Baba Oloye,
Thanks a bunch, started the race in May 2002 and it was a long bumpy ride. My timeline is up there.
I will continue to post here especially for the sake of my naija people.

It is well.

soj

Feb 23, 2007
tito,congrats on ur ppr,i ve been out of naija for few days.i was in accra to collect my baby's medicals.congrats one more time,am really happy for u.cheers

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
Tito,

I was just replying Soj when I saw yours!! Congrats my brother and wishing you safe landing.
Your case and Soj's have shown that the Accra CHC are not sleeping, one day everyone will be answered no matter how long.
You even made it easier for us by sharing your timeline which I must commend you for.

Please don't forget us in the forum after you land we are all still interested in life after landing....

Where do you intend to settle? Remember it is still winter season so please avoid the freezing places.

All the best bros

tito

Feb 10, 2007
yemkik said:
Tito,

I was just replying Soj when I saw yours!! Congrats my brother and wishing you safe landing.
Your case and Soj's have shown that the Accra CHC are not sleeping, one day everyone will be answered no matter how long.
You even made it easier for us by sharing your timeline which I must commend you for.

Please don't forget us in the forum after you land we are all still interested in life after landing....

Where do you intend to settle? Remember it is still winter season so please avoid the freezing places.

All the best bros
yemkik,

What's good? No Accra is not sleeping and they wont sleep until you guys are in! I will always be here to support others in any way I can.

I will decide where to land in the next few days, it is winter and I would like to make things easy for my family. It will take some months to decide where to settle because it depends on many factors. We'll see how it goes.