farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Yolka :D

Yolka said:
Hi guys,

Pleased to inform you that I got my Oath notice (online today). The letter of Invitation was sent to me on January 29, might get it next week.

I have two questions, will appreciate if anyone with experience can answer:

1. How many guests can I invite to my Oath Ceremony (I have two maximum)

2. How soon can I apply for a passport after my Oath and can you please give me the official link. I need to know which way is faster to get a passport since I have to come back (this time I am travelling without my family :-( too far and expensive).

Thank you guys for all your wonderful support in this forum! I wish you all the Best and hope you all get your Oath very very soon too! Hugs to all...

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
Hi guys,

Pleased to inform you that I got my Oath notice (online today). The letter of Invitation was sent to me on January 29, might get it next week.

2. How soon can I apply for a passport after my Oath and can you please give me the official link. I need to know which way is faster to get a passport since I have to come back (this time I am travelling without my family :-( too far and expensive).

Thank you guys for all your wonderful support in this forum! I wish you all the Best and hope you all get your Oath very very soon too! Hugs to all...
That was crazy fast!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
yeah, can you believe it ha ha..Thank you! it was really a great surprise to get it so soon.
Congrats Yolka, it is indeed a great surprise, you surprass everyone in this forum.
YOLO

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
Hi guys,

Congratulations Yolka. Your waiting journey is almost over.

Enjoy your Oath Ceremonies.

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
Congratulations Yolka. Your waiting journey is almost over.

Enjoy your Oath Ceremonies.
Thank you very much professional 1. I appreciate your wonderful support. Guess what, I just arrived home yesterday and got the notice today ha ha..oh well, flying back in a week (this time alone) :-(. Almost there!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
Thank you very much professional 1. I appreciate your wonderful support. Guess what, I just arrived home yesterday and got the notice today ha ha..oh well, flying back in a week (this time alone) :-(. Almost there!

Good to hear that you received the letter. It must be so exciting for you.

Now you are all set for Oath. By the way, I will be receiving my 10 years Canadian passport in person this coming Wednesday.

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
Good to hear that you received the letter. It must be so exciting for you.

Now you are all set for Oath. By the way, I will be receiving my 10 years Canadian passport in person this coming Wednesday.
That's awesome! Congratulations!