+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my medical but I have not told my son born last year

nemesis0077

May 17, 2010
Hi everyone,

I got my medical but I have not told them about my son born last year. I have two options:

1) If I do my medical and send my son copy of passport(British) and birth certificate I dont know what going to happen and how long it will take?

2) I do not disclose at all and get my immigration and once I get there apply for my son immigration in canada?

Anyone have any knowledge about this please le me know. Thanks

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my medical but I have not told them about my son born last year. I have two options:

1) If I do my medical and send my son copy of passport(British) and birth certificate I dont know what going to happen and how long it will take?

You should do medical for all your family member including your spouse and all children. Do not think about the processing time. Apply for the passport for new born baby if you do not have.

2) I do not disclose at all and get my immigration and once I get there apply for my son immigration in canada?

No,
You must declare about your son. If you do not disclose, it may create some problem to your application.
I advice to declare about your son. and I do not think, a new born baby delay the processing. Your family may get visa because of your son's luck. Please do not hide your family background.

mpapdp.1984

Oct 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-04-2010
Med's Done....
29-04-2010 (Reached Ottawa May 4 2010)
Interview........
waived
nemesis0077 said:
Hi everyone,

Anyone have any knowledge about this please le me know. Thanks
If you do not disclose the change in family composition, your PR card will be denied once they come to know about it.