+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got message from CIC, does it indicate something nice is coming

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

ram211991

Jan 25, 2016
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Anything happened after this?

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Nice refusal came and I applied again
I applied with strong SOP.

He didn't mark any box, he just said I'm not satisfied that the intended studies represent a natural progression of studies as the PA has already earned bachelor degree in geological engineering.

But my SOP was long.

So I specified it and made it summarized and accurate.

Prabh1234

Nov 13, 2018
Nice refusal came and I applied again
I applied with strong SOP.

He didn't mark any box, he just said I'm not satisfied that the intended studies represent a natural progression of studies as the PA has already earned bachelor degree in geological engineering.

But my SOP was long.

So I specified it and made it summarized and accurate.
Can u plz share your profile