+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got medical request even after doing pre-medical

OreoXOXO7

May 6, 2022
Hello guys, I lodged my non-SDS study visa application on April 17th, 2022. I did my pre-medicals on April 26th which was right after lodging my visa application. And, after 19 days on May 6th I got a medical request from IRCC, what does it mean?

I have raised a web form addressing the issue and stating that I have already done my medical exams and attached my medical report along with it. Is this a good sign to receive PPR? Is there anyone who has had faced the same issue earlier?

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
As far as I know, unless you do your medicals before lodging/submitting your study permit application, and upload the document, you will get a medical examination request from IRCC. It doesn't matter if you did it a day after you submit your application or 10 days later.

You did the right thing raising a web form. They will get to your application and process the medical form. It is just a matter of time.

OreoXOXO7

May 6, 2022
As far as I know, unless you do your medicals before lodging/submitting your study permit application, and upload the document, you will get a medical examination request from IRCC. It doesn't matter if you did it a day after you submit your application or 10 days later.

You did the right thing raising a web form. They will get to your application and process the medical form. It is just a matter of time.

OreoXOXO7

May 6, 2022
Some of my friends who did the same thing got their PPRs without getting medical request. And I'm confused as hell why did that even happen in my case.

Monamishra

May 7, 2022
Need to ask that did you do your medicals after submitting your application online? Then how did you attach the report with your application? I have the same case. I have submitted my application online without medical but want to do now to speed up processing can I do so?

OreoXOXO7

May 6, 2022
I suggest you not to do medical after submitting your application. Even if you do that you'll eventually get medical request. So, better to wait for medical request and avoid the situation like I'm now facing

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Hello guys, I lodged my non-SDS study visa application on April 17th, 2022. I did my pre-medicals on April 26th which was right after lodging my visa application. And, after 19 days on May 6th I got a medical request from IRCC, what does it mean?

I have raised a web form addressing the issue and stating that I have already done my medical exams and attached my medical report along with it. Is this a good sign to receive PPR? Is there anyone who has had faced the same issue earlier?
For what it's worth, If I was you and knowing how messed up IRCC is right now, I would just do a medical again and upload it. Webforms are only going to waste more of your time. If I understand correctly, part of this confusion could be you doing pre-medicals after submitting an application. You should have either done it before and uploaded it while applying or when requested. All the best!

Georgita

Jul 13, 2022
Some of my friends who did the same thing got their PPRs without getting medical request. And I'm confused as hell why did that even happen in my case.
From which country did they apply for ST? is Medical Exam requested for the particular country? please share their timelines plz.

OreoXOXO7

May 6, 2022
From which country did they apply for ST? is Medical Exam requested for the particular country? please share their timelines plz.
They applied from Nepal and No medical request is not request for a particular country. You'll not be receiving a medical req if you appear upfront medical exams. However, there's a little chance of receiving medical request in some cases.

kkanojia

Aug 19, 2022

I am in a similar situation currently. Did you finally get a response from IRCC? Did the medical get updated? How long did it take to update the medicals?

OreoXOXO7

May 6, 2022
Hello kkanojia,
After receiving medical request, i raised webform attaching the medical report and addressed the issue. Then, after 8 days of raising webform my medical got updated. Also, i received Original Passport Request after 3 days. All total it took 11 days to get decision after getting medical request.

• Love
Reactions: Zizuzu and kkanojia

kkanojia

Aug 19, 2022
Hello kkanojia,
After receiving medical request, i raised webform attaching the medical report and addressed the issue. Then, after 8 days of raising webform my medical got updated. Also, i received Original Passport Request after 3 days. All total it took 11 days to get decision after getting medical request.
Thank you, OreoXOXO7!

I got a medical request on the 5th of August while my medical was already done on the 31st of July. I have raised 3 webforms so far but no update on the profile yet. Almost 15 days gone now. Getting anxious now!

Reactions: Soulflower

OreoXOXO7

May 6, 2022
Hello kkanojia,
As you know ircc is in shit condition right now with huge backlogs. Decisions are taking a long time. I have a friend who had same situation and he received ppr about 10 days ago. It took about 20 days to get his medical updated. So, you can expect decision soon! I wish you the very best luck

jmags

Jul 2, 2023
I did upfront medical after lodging and the clinic informed be to do the shit sputum test because they found some abnormalities on my xray but didn't disclose the findings. I'm totally fine and to phlegm, I got 2nd opinion from other hospitals and my xray is crystal clear as fuck. I haven't received the official medical request from IRCC, do you think I can redo the medical exam once IRCC release the request? Btw, my intake is on September fall and my sputum scheds are on August thus getting my intake deferred on the next available term which is May. This is stressing me out and anxiety kicks in every night. I need your input guys.

Got my exam at SLEC ermita.