Aug 6, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Finally after a long wait we got medicals, PCC and RPRF request but i am 5 months pregnant now so, my personal doctor suggested me to not to undergo X-Ray but immigration medicals doctor advised that there is no harm in going for X-ray. Finally i decided not to go for X-Ray and informed the same to Medicals Doctor and asked her to send rest of my medicals along with my husband full medicals.

We are about to send RPRF and PCC to Delhi CHC, can you please tell me what is the next step, do i get any letter from CHC to add my baby application after her birth or i have to send them directly after baby birth? when we will get PP request?

Thanks.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
after the birth of baby u wil send ur Medical and also for baby u can fill form after the new baby born
but i think u should inform the chc

SIKI2

Oct 23, 2011
Hi

My wife was also 3months pregnant when we did our medicals but our DMP was aware of this & we also informed chc abt this in result our case is hold till we will update them abt new born with proper documention & fee.

Plz note we had our medical in July 2011 & since then waiting for PPR upon inquring chc answer was background checks are outstanding(bull shit) they are only delaying our case so that we baby will be born in Pakistan & then they will proceed.

Last not least I believe the whole process (Medcial & PPR) will take 5-6 MONTHS if all goes well then it upto u??

Take Care

H Sam

Dec 6, 2010
Hi.
Congrats for the good news.....
As far as i heard chc n/d will hold your case till the baby is born. Med: doc without X-ray will not serve the purpose. If you have a consultant tell them the fact or else you may inform CHC, accordingly they may grand additional time for med: or shift your med/ processing till the baby is born. Need less to state med: report of the new born too have to be forwarded. In any case you will have to wait.

lavanyar

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Thanks for your inputs, but my doubt is do i get another request from CHC to do X-Ray after adding my baby application?

Thanks.

H Sam

Dec 6, 2010
Hi,
am not an expert but.. understand that application for the baby too has to be filed. All procedures for accompanying members will be almost same as that of PA. CHC will send med: request, for the baby too. It's always better to do the med: along with the baby.
regards,
H Sam