+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got LMIA and applied for work permit extension. Need to know processing time.

raj garg

Jan 27, 2020
Hello guys,
My employer got LMIA positive for low wage category for myself. I am currently on post graduate work permit , expiring in November 2020. I have applied for work permit extension using the LMIA number. Can you please tell me know much time will it take for processing of work permit? I am in Canada ( inland processing)
Thank you

Reactions: Abdur Rashid

raj garg

Jan 27, 2020
Nobody knows these days. You can continue working on implied status so no need to worry about that.

Thank you so much for your reply Primaprime.

Can you please let me for how many years of work permit extension can i get under this category?

Once again, thank you my friend.

Raj

maisaye

May 7, 2021
Hello guys,
My employer got LMIA positive for low wage category for myself. I am currently on post graduate work permit , expiring in November 2020. I have applied for work permit extension using the LMIA number. Can you please tell me know much time will it take for processing of work permit? I am in Canada ( inland processing)
Thank you
Hello Raj garg, Since the fee was deducted to when your employer had the interview call, how log did it take? And after that, how long took to obtain the LMIA positive? I´m waiting the interview call to my employer since march 2021 for a low wage position. Thank you for your time and best regards!

Jaipuneet

Jun 13, 2018
Hello guys,
Thank you
Hi, Did you apply it yourself or through representative???
Did you need bank statements to attach? If yes, what do they check in bank statements?total funds or payroll deposits. Any idea will be helpful