AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi I got ITA and I am uploading documents. I have also got provinicial nomination from PEI. I have two questions.

1. In documents they are not asking me about PNP certificate. why is that so?

2. Secondly on proof on financial support it is saying
Express Entry – Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

We are not supposed to only provide bank statement of current account. Why CIC is asking about so much details?

Any one have idea about this

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahanzaibkh said:
Hi I got ITA and I am uploading documents. I have also got provinicial nomination from PEI. I have two questions.

1. In documents they are not asking me about PNP certificate. why is that so?

2. Secondly on proof on financial support it is saying
Express Entry – Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

We are not supposed to only provide bank statement of current account. Why CIC is asking about so much details?

Any one have idea about this
yes , I have had the same confusion; by letter, they are referring to Bank certificate, you can get is easily from your Bank; But that bank certificate only contains your name , account title, and date of opening; nothing much; for past 6 months balance, account statement can work out

the thing confusing me is that ? how to show that there is no credit card/outstanding debt ?

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
I got nomination from PEI also .
Did we receive certificate from PEI?

I got comfirmation.letter only.

Is that certificate?

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
shqkrkwk said:
I got nomination from PEI also .
Did we receive certificate from PEI?

I got comfirmation.letter only.

Is that certificate?
I got email and in that there was a pdf file with name as nomination certificate

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello friends

After sending formal application to PEI, today i received an email asking for express entry profile number and job validation code

any idea , what does it mean?

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
Hello friends

After sending formal application to PEI, today i received an email asking for express entry profile number and job validation code

any idea , what does it mean?
just supply them your info - Express Entry profile number Exxxxxxxx and four digit validation code.. You can find it in your MyCIC account (Correspondence, PDF message)... they need to key in those in the EE system in order to issue you the invitation!

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Just sent them the details...
And see what happens...
Actually I submitted ITA application with all documents this month.. and received AOr. Bg inprocess

Not sure will it create any conflicts to issue invitation from PEI.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
Just sent them the details...
And see what happens...
Actually I submitted ITA application with all documents this month.. and received AOr. Bg inprocess

Not sure will it create any conflicts to issue invitation from PEI.
Once PEI wishes to nominate you, you have 30 days to accept the nomination and be allocated 600points. If you have pending application, might as well wait for it as the conflict may pose a problem.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
I submitted by PR application today. Now waiting for the final result

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

I have sent formal application to PEI. and they want to nominate me i guess... so they asked me ee profile number and validation code.
and i sent them..
they are saying like below...

I did nt understand why?

Your Express Entry Profile #'s are only good for 30 days. You received the new numbers on June 4, 2015, therefore, it has expired. You will now have to go in again and create a new profile. When you have done so, please let me know what the new #'s are so we can go forward with your application.

pls do any help....

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Oka said:
Dear Friends,

I have sent formal application to PEI. and they want to nominate me i guess... so they asked me ee profile number and validation code.
and i sent them..
they are saying like below...

I did nt understand why?

Your Express Entry Profile #'s are only good for 30 days. You received the new numbers on June 4, 2015, therefore, it has expired. You will now have to go in again and create a new profile. When you have done so, please let me know what the new #'s are so we can go forward with your application.

pls do any help....
I am sorry to be rude, but don't you understand what happened yourself?? You mentioned in your previous posts that you have already have EE application in progress which means that your EE file is locked and they cannot see it. You will not get nominated until after you get refused and create a new profile. You should tell them that you already have an application in progress!!!

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Phil89 said:
I am sorry to be rude, but don't you understand what happened yourself?? You mentioned in your previous posts that you have already have EE application in progress which means that your EE file is locked and they cannot see it. You will not get nominated until after you get refused and create a new profile. You should tell them that you already have an application in progress!!!
Thanks .
So if our ee profile in process then no point in applying to other programs untill it made any decision...
What if my application got rejected after 5 months of process??
By that time all the pnp will be closed. So we miss the opportunity.
Al ready my score is too low and not sure in next ITA. With 450....

It does nt make sense to lock to get pnp s ...
It s stopping to increase the score...

And I didn't understand why they said 30 days of validity in the email....

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Oka said:
Thanks .
So if our ee profile in process then no point in applying to other programs untill it made any decision...
What if my application got rejected after 5 months of process??
By that time all the pnp will be closed. So we miss the opportunity.
Al ready my score is too low and not sure in next ITA. With 450....

It does nt make sense to lock to get pnp s ...
It s stopping to increase the score...

And I didn't understand why they said 30 days of validity in the email....
It surely makes sense because you already have your application in progress. At the moment you do not need a nomination certificate. Tell the province the truth. Either way you will not get nominated until after the final decision on your current application.

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi Freinds,
Im thinking of applying to the PEI PNP as well as NS PNP. Reading from the above comment, does it mean that if you have applied for one province PNP, you cannot apply for another program? what does application in progress mean?

Regards
Akber

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akberansari said:
Hi Freinds,
Im thinking of applying to the PEI PNP as well as NS PNP. Reading from the above comment, does it mean that if you have applied for one province PNP, you cannot apply for another program? what does application in progress mean?

Regards
Akber
Hi,
You can apply for two provincial programs at the same time.
The above posts are discussing about PNP after receiving an ITA from CIC - this obviously is impossible because once you accept an ITA, your EE profile is locked and no changes can be made.
What most people fail to understand is that the benefit of having a Provincial Nomination is gaining enough points to be able to receive an ITA to apply for immigration.
Having a provincial nomination doesn't add additional weight or help in any way after you receive an ITA.