Aug 6, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Today i got a letter from ND asking for pending Chest X-Ray because 20 days back i have done my medicals except X-ray, and they mentioned in the letter that they need it in 90 days.

And in the 2nd page they also mentioned like

Dear Doctor,

The above named applicant has undergone preliminary medical evolution by this office in order to complete the evolution we required the following.

Chest X-Ray: Following Confinement or as soon as clinically appropriate( actual film and reports required) 29/03/2012.

29/03/2012 is my due date what is the meaning of this i am unable to understand.

Please help me with u r inputs.

Thanks.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
dont worry, they have asked the doctor to take x-ray, either after the confinment ( i.e birth of the baby ) or whenever the doctor feels is safe during pregnancy.

Its in the doctors hand, so not to worry. your processing will be on hold, without any negative impact.
Have a safe delivery and dont get stressed about this.
Discuss with the doctor when it is safe, try explaining to him/her that you would prefer after the birth...
may be, the doctor can write a letter to CHC mentioning that it could be done only after the delivery. request the doctor, they are always considerate, so is CHC under such circumtances

aarfie

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Pakistan, Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with the Docs pack
File Transfer...
Already in London
Med's Request
Got rejection letter. 22-may-12
Med's Done....
send them reconsideration request
Interview........
Got the mail of rejection is correct.
yes you should not get worried.
I am sure their must an alternate way.
just keep smiling. :D

lavanyar

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your input.

Can i write a mail to CHC that i will undergo the X-ray after my baby birth?

thanks

maran1976 said:
dont worry, they have asked the doctor to take x-ray, either after the confinment ( i.e birth of the baby ) or whenever the doctor feels is safe during pregnancy.

Its in the doctors hand, so not to worry. your processing will be on hold, without any negative impact.
Have a safe delivery and dont get stressed about this.
Discuss with the doctor when it is safe, try explaining to him/her that you would prefer after the birth...
may be, the doctor can write a letter to CHC mentioning that it could be done only after the delivery. request the doctor, they are always considerate, so is CHC under such circumtances

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
lavanyar said:
Hi,

Today i got a letter from ND asking for pending Chest X-Ray because 20 days back i have done my medicals except X-ray, and they mentioned in the letter that they need it in 90 days.

And in the 2nd page they also mentioned like

Dear Doctor,

The above named applicant has undergone preliminary medical evolution by this office in order to complete the evolution we required the following.

Chest X-Ray: Following Confinement or as soon as clinically appropriate( actual film and reports required) 29/03/2012.

29/03/2012 is my due date what is the meaning of this i am unable to understand.

Please help me with u r inputs.

Thanks.
Immediately inform them and take a Month or so extension. It doesnt matter...Congrats on Baby :)

XeAr

Sep 14, 2012
Hello . Lavanyar I am in same situation as u were .can u kindly help me out here ,can u lemme know how long did the whole process of ur baby take after u submitted your chest xray and did they ask for babies medical etc .how did the whole process go ? I'll appreciate if u help me out coz I'm in a difficult situation ,my husband is in Canada and we r waiting for me and our babies visa . Thanks :)