+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT A BIG PROBLEM!! NEED ADVICE XPERTz n SENIORs PLz Help

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi guys

i have got 9lakh education loan from allahabad bank in just 2 days and on loan letter where collateral security point is ...they have written property value 18 lac....and just bcoz of 2 days they made the valuation copy from themselves just value of plot 180x10000=18lac

here comes tricky part, today the ca[chartered accountant]report came in which the total valuation of property is 33lac and they also given me valuation report for embassy

i also gave them them previous valuation from allahabad bank which was of 18 lac...........they said it doesnt matter bcoz bank just did on its own behalf and we did by just examining all things
What should i do?? will it create a problem for me?

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
realm of all institutions are different...so dont worry bank estimates with the goverment value
where asa ca consider market value

so property evaluation comes different due to market and government rate differ

bTW...you r applying in general...if yes when did you apply under spp

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Thanx a sigh of relief for me..............ya me applying in general going 2 submit file tomorrow........my visa was rejected under spp in 21march for may session

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
ok buddy best of luck to you
this time you will rock for sure

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
31-12-2010 || Overall 8.0
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....
my property also has a net worth of 18 lacs.. but the bank showed only 12 .. big deal.. :)

dont worry about the value.

good luck to u. hope u surely get visa this time round

AP1510

Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29June,2011
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Med's Done....
20June,2011 (Pre-Medical)
Interview........
20July,2011
VISA ISSUED...
20July,2011
LANDED..........
22Aug,2011
gaggy said:
Hi guys

i have got 9lakh education loan from allahabad bank in just 2 days and on loan letter where collateral security point is ...they have written property value 18 lac....and just bcoz of 2 days they made the valuation copy from themselves just value of plot 180x10000=18lac

here comes tricky part, today the ca[chartered accountant]report came in which the total valuation of property is 33lac and they also given me valuation report for embassy

i also gave them them previous valuation from allahabad bank which was of 18 lac...........they said it doesnt matter bcoz bank just did on its own behalf and we did by just examining all things
arey gaggy...tu tension mat le re....it was just tht bank did on government value and CA did on market value.

in whole world banks hav the major rules same...they always accept the govt. value not the market value. tc...al d best. prayers for u...

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaggy said:
Hi guys

No, it will not.

Bank did the evaluation on theri/Government approved criteria.

CA did it on market value.

Besides, property has no fixed value. Every evaluator will give you a different rate.

GS