+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to follow form- can the goods follow us in on the 3rd entry?

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
Okie, I need some expertise advice from the people here

we're finally flying over to Canada after waiting for 5 years. I will be going with my wife to do our landing. The intention is that my wife and mom will be returning back to Singapore to settle the loose ends in Singapore a month later before she returns back to settle at a later date. We plan to bring in some stuffs first, filled up a goods to follow form and bring the second half of the items at a later date.

my question is this...
during the month period for landing, we are thinking of doing a short trip to the states for some holiday together first.
so it will be landing in canada, then off to the states to holiday, back to canada , then my wife returns back to Singapore before she join us again at a later date.

Does the Goods to follow form restricted to the second time of entering into Canada, because in this case, the second time of entering into Canada will be right after the holiday trip. Will we get into any trouble at the immigrations if we bring in the valuables on the 3rd time entering? (which is also the second entry from home country)