NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
dks2323 said:
Look for Ravi Jain...one of the big names in Toronto....but he charges premium money for his services...

http://www.gands.com/team/bio/ravi-jain

I know couple of guys who used his services for student visa.

But again no one is better than you to file your application.
Can't speak for Ravi Jain, but I've been screwed by Gands before while applying for lmia. My company wanted me to get LMIA so bad that even though I explained to my company that it'd be hard to get LMIA, they still went ahead. In the beginning, we told them all of my conditions and they said it's doable. 3 months down the road after eating up many many consulting hours, they claimed that it's not doable and whenever we asked them about stuff, they were always late to answer. So beware.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
If you can come to this site and start a thread, I'm pretty sure you can do everything on your own. The forms are very simple and straightforward. You won't be saved of time even with lawyer because he'll ask all the info from you to be filled in some questionnaire or their own form which you could directly do on EE profile. It'd personally give you more sense of satisfaction. If at all you are stuck with any question, you can always post here or dig in to this site.

Plenty of people with consultant repent at later stages knowing how simple the process was, and also not being able to know what really exists in their profile. They also get worried by lack of updates too. If you own d everything, you could see what's happening every single day to your profile. It's up to you. You could just try creating a ee profile and see how it works for you. That could help you come to a decision if you'd really need someone to manage your profile.

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
What about preparation the documents? For example, how to prepare letters show your job history (my job history is scattered over USA and Iran and part of it is as RA so looks confusing to me) or Police report , or other detailed docs that I don't have a clue about them?

sby123

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
rxyz said:
What about preparation the documents? For example, how to prepare letters show your job history (my job history is scattered over USA and Iran and part of it is as RA so looks confusing to me) or Police report , or other detailed docs that I don't have a clue about them?
If you would just search this forum/google, you would find a step by step instruction on how to fill up those stuffs.
Here,let me do that for you. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Steps+to+follow+post+ita+express+entry