+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOOD NEWS! RECEIVED PROVISIONAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER FORM ISLAMABAD 7th JULY, 2009

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Hi Friends,

Today, I received letter from CHC-Islamabad informing me about the provisional acceptance of my application. The letter also mentions that medical instructions will be issued in few weeks. This is the same sort of letter which Imran bhai received few weeks back. They have also returned all my originals. I am now relieved that a tleast I have passed 67 marks.

Thank you friends for your support and prayers. I will continue to update all my friends via forum, sms and telephone calls.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: GOOD NEWS! RECEIVED PROVISIONAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER FORM ISLAMABAD

domingo said:
Hi Friends,

Today, I received letter from CHC-Islamabad informing me about the provisional acceptance of my application. The letter also mentions that medical instructions will be issued in few weeks. This is the same sort of letter which Imran bhai received few weeks back. They have also returned all my originals. I am now relieved that a tleast I have passed 67 marks.

Thank you friends for your support and prayers. I will continue to update all my friends via forum, sms and telephone calls.
Good to hear. Congrats

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012

Best Of Luck Domingo...........A lots of Wished and also keep us remeber in your prays..

sur

Oct 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

domingo said:
Hi Friends,

Today, I received letter from CHC-Islamabad informing
Congrats Domingo.....

an u please tel us when was that post mailed?
I mean was it courier or registered mail. If registered mail then how many days did it take to reach you?

Thanks

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March

congrats domingo! i love news like these... it gives me hope :)

aamer43

May 6, 2009

Great News Congratulations domingo

aamer43

May 6, 2009

domingo pls update whether u received letter through normal post or TCS as earlier asked by sur. I hope u got complete originals dox and there is nothing missing....

good luck for ur medicals.....

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009

Dear Friend,,,,,,,,

Many Many Congratulations to you. U r the first got the letter who were in a group of prayer. Wish for us also. Please give the answer of the brothers (Raoo-ameer-hot lier-sur) who r knocking u.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009

aamer43 said:
domingo pls update whether u received letter through normal post or TCS as earlier asked by sur. I hope u got complete originals dox and there is nothing missing....

good luck for ur medicals.....
The letter is received through TCS. Date on Letter is 4th July, 2009. All the originals are returned with nothing missing. They did ask for one additional thing i.e. Original Police Certificate from Islamabad for my spouse as she was born there.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009

yunusee said:
Dear Friend,,,,,,,,

Many Many Congratulations to you. U r the first got the letter who were in a group of prayer. Wish for us also. Please give the answer of the brothers (Raoo-ameer-hot lier-sur) who r knocking u.
My wishes and prayers are with you friends. Lets keep your doors open for TCS/Postman.

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009

Pls update ur trackitt profile

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

domingo said:
Hi Friends,

Domingo this is a great news especially for those who fall under famous NOC 0213. Now we have some hopes. Please pray for us. Allah help all of us.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009

yunusee said:
Pls update ur trackitt profile
As this is a letter which says we will be issuing the medical in next few weeks, therefore, I am not updating my trackitt profile right now. Let me receive the medicals and I will update the profile than.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009

Ra00 said:
Domingo this is a great news especially for those who fall under famous NOC 0213. Now we have some hopes. Please pray for us. Allah help all of us.
Rao Bhai, inshallah you will get your letter today or in a couple of days.

Lets hope for the best.

P.S. Kindly PM me your phone Number