+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

shaurya

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

hello sharma have you submitted RPRF if yes is it in INR or CAD

square111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2009

G_C

Sep 14, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Am new here and had a few doubts on the lines of the earlier mails...

I have also recd meds/RPRF/PPT request.

The RPRF as per the Fee Schedule I recd from CHC (along with letter) says Rs.19,900. Should I go by that or the website (21,440)?

Also, can a combined DD be submitted for both my husband & myself or is it separate DD's?

Thanks in advance.
Ann

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
hi pls help whjat this mean

i opne the ecas status they only mention ny name and my mall adress

they didint but in process or design made
but before 2 weeks it was mention in process since 23jun09

but since 2 wekks nothing only my name and my addrss
any one recive smilir thing?
pls advice
zakout

mayesha

Nov 13, 2009
hello bro,
can any one apply as a primary candidate being a software engineer according to new rule? my husband is a senior software engineer for 3 years in his company. Though I wanted to apply as a primary candidate as I was a university lecturer for 2 years, he is eager to go using his own identity. Please help us regarding this issue.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mayesha said:
hello bro,
can any one apply as a primary candidate being a software engineer according to new rule? my husband is a senior software engineer for 3 years in his company. Though I wanted to apply as a primary candidate as I was a university lecturer for 2 years, he is eager to go using his own identity. Please help us regarding this issue.
he can apply as a main applicant only if he is performing managerial job duties listed under NOC 0213. seems like you guys may have a better chance of success if you are the main applicant. your experience as a lecturer should fall under NOC 4131.

mayesha

Nov 13, 2009
Thanks a lot for your kind reply. I have a lot more questions in filling up the applications, so time to time I will ask you guys what to do next.... Thanks again. And one more thing I am 3 months pregnant now.. hoping my baby on may next, Insa Allah. Will it be a good decision to apply now? How long will it take in the total processing time.... if we are lucky enough?