+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good day everyone...just a quick question...

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
How's she going? alright...our package is pretty much ready to roll out pretty soon and in my letters that me and my wife sent each other...well..let's say there's some heavy passionate stuff getting ready to transpire..sure I could send the same normal stuff but I was wondering if anyone sent in some pretty hot and heavy duty texts or emails, etc in their package to CIC... some were saying include arguments because it's more real because it shows that you more real and legit but what about some passion and fire...it's not like I'm going to send them private photos or anything but at the same time love is expressed in other ways too...so would CIC think it's inappropriate to receive just a few texts of perverted stuff or leave it out...sure if your a shy person and would like to be private but they want to know everything from what I get...so the question is...would it be ok...and has anyone else sent some racy letters that you may have sent your wife or husband and it turned out ok...thank you for your replies...

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
How's she going? alright...our package is pretty much ready to roll out pretty soon and in my letters that me and my wife sent each other...well..let's say there's some heavy passionate stuff getting ready to transpire..sure I could send the same normal stuff but I was wondering if anyone sent in some pretty hot and heavy duty texts or emails, etc in their package to CIC... some were saying include arguments because it's more real because it shows that you more real and legit but what about some passion and fire...it's not like I'm going to send them private photos or anything but at the same time love is expressed in other ways too...so would CIC think it's inappropriate to receive just a few texts of perverted stuff or leave it out...sure if your a shy person and would like to be private but they want to know everything from what I get...so the question is...would it be ok...and has anyone else sent some racy letters that you may have sent your wife or husband and it turned out ok...thank you for your replies...
I'm pretty sure CIC will appreciate you leaving out "perverted stuff".

You should be able to sufficiently demonstrate your relationship without delving into personal or private sexual details.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I'm pretty sure CIC will appreciate you leaving out "perverted stuff".

You should be able to sufficiently demonstrate your relationship without delving into personal or private sexual details.
Agreed. No one wants to read that stuff, leave it out.

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
Darn...that's going to eliminate 95% of my material..hahaha.. I'll just see a couple more replies and make up my mind...thank you for your reply

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Darn...that's going to eliminate 95% of my material..hahaha.. I'll just see a couple more replies and make up my mind...thank you for your reply
While it depends on the officer, if 95 percent of your conversations are centered around "sexting", perverted and or sexually explicit material, you may face an uphill battle with respect to providing valid proof of relationship, so prepare yourself for that.

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
You have nothing to gain by sending those in, but at the end of the day it's up to you. There must be enough non racy msgs to keep them happy I'd imagine. You never know who the officer is that is going to read them or their background, why risk it? You can always send those in if they ask for more proof.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
You should take this more seriously for the sake of your application. Also, it shouldn't be hard to make up your mind, just don't include any of that stuff, unless you really want to mess up your application. Nobody here that's smart enough, or reliable, will tell you to include even a sentence of that.

Reactions: HEADSPIN

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
You have nothing to gain by sending those in, but at the end of the day it's up to you. There must be enough non racy msgs to keep them happy I'd imagine. You never know who the officer is that is going to read them or their background, why risk it? You can always send those in if they ask for more proof.
If that eliminates 95 percent of their communications proof then it looks like not.....

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
If that eliminates 95 percent of their communications proof then it looks like not.....
You're right, I assumed it was more tongue in cheek way of speaking. People text a lot today so even 5% is maybe more than what it is necessary to show communication, given the sheer # of msgs :)

Reactions: kcward7

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
its good that I got some replies...it will only take a few moments to remove the suggested materials...it was a relavent question. I had read that they wanted to see argument proofs. why not throw in some fire to the fray as well. But I can level things out...it's all good. We all got different personalities when it comes to relationships...isn't immigration looking for legitimacy though...I drove by a funeral today and seen people outside laughing and smiling. You'd think death would be much more of a serious thing. We all handle things different as I'm sure we are all from different backgrounds and cultures. If you've ever been to Russia or Ukraine...smiling is mistaken for being lit up and not serious. So if you think I'm having a laugh..you'd be right. The instructions on those forms aren't very clear most times or there wouldn't be thousands of questions posted. It says nothing about PG-rated material. If I'm not correct doesn't the interviewer ask sexual questions if they want to.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
its good that I got some replies...it will only take a few moments to remove the suggested materials...it was a relavent question. I had read that they wanted to see argument proofs. why not throw in some fire to the fray as well. But I can level things out...it's all good. We all got different personalities when it comes to relationships...isn't immigration looking for legitimacy though...I drove by a funeral today and seen people outside laughing and smiling. You'd think death would be much more of a serious thing. We all handle things different as I'm sure we are all from different backgrounds and cultures. If you've ever been to Russia or Ukraine...smiling is mistaken for being lit up and not serious. So if you think I'm having a laugh..you'd be right. The instructions on those forms aren't very clear most times or there wouldn't be thousands of questions posted. It says nothing about PG-rated material. If I'm not correct doesn't the interviewer ask sexual questions if they want to.
haha you made me laugh. to be honest, you should include a complete summary of your relationship, so that could include some "racy" texts, however that shouldn't be your only evidence! as you said, that would eliminate 95% of your evidence, and that's where the problem lies. give them a complete summary of your relationship which I bet is more than sex ;)

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
haha you made me laugh. to be honest, you should include a complete summary of your relationship, so that could include some "racy" texts, however that shouldn't be your only evidence! as you said, that would eliminate 95% of your evidence, and that's where the problem lies. give them a complete summary of your relationship which I bet is more than sex ;)
I'm just in a good mood today and it's not 95% of my emails and messages. I do have some good material as well but I don't know how we got into the perveted texts and all that jazz and thought it would be a fantastic idea to send to immigration...hence why forums like these exist to ask questions but from the replies I got from the horde of destruction which rained fire on me...I would say...I think leaving that stuff out is a pretty good move. Thats why I let my wife do the serious stuff as her vocabulary is top notch and her wording is ace even though English isn't her primary language and I get to pay the money and handle rounding up the easy stuff...it's a fair deal. To her my ways are charming but to immigration I'm sure they would have other things in mind. Instant approval..hahaha. Well I got my answer and thank you everyone and have a great week.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
I'm just in a good mood today and it's not 95% of my emails and messages. I do have some good material as well but I don't know how we got into the perveted texts and all that jazz and thought it would be a fantastic idea to send to immigration...hence why forums like these exist to ask questions but from the replies I got from the horde of destruction which rained fire on me...I would say...I think leaving that stuff out is a pretty good move. Thats why I let my wife do the serious stuff as her vocabulary is top notch and her wording is ace even though English isn't her primary language and I get to pay the money and handle rounding up the easy stuff...it's a fair deal. To her my ways are charming but to immigration I'm sure they would have other things in mind. Instant approval..hahaha. Well I got my answer and thank you everyone and have a great week.
HAHA you are funny! good luck! :D

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
[QUOTE="Jonny Blond, post: 6468599, member: 700013" So if you think I'm having a laugh..you'd be right. The instructions on those forms aren't very clear most times or there wouldn't be thousands of questions posted. It says nothing about PG-rated material. If I'm not correct doesn't the interviewer ask sexual questions if they want to.[/QUOTE]

Mate you are having a laugh right now, but getting refused once will put you guys in a spiral of hurt. Make sure you are serious about providing real genuine proof, sexting is all good but think of this process as the biggest job interview of your life.

Reactions: HEADSPIN

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
Sounds good..the majority have spoken. Maybe Someday someone else might ask this question and they will find that it's a bad idea to send some passionate stuff. It could happen. So I'll take the fall and if it helps someone else find out the same question then that's great.

Reactions: Ukrainian girl