+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going To Canada Without IELTS

Dongbola

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, I'm a Nigerian and love to migrate to Canada with my wife. I met with a travel consultant that discussed a travel package to Canada without IELTS. I planned going with my wife who is few months pregnant and we are expecting our first Child March Next year.
Please i want to know if truly there is a package to travel without IELTS and he said we will have 2 years permit.
I'm about committing myself to this package,,,please i need your sincere advice.
Thanks All

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I'm a Nigerian and love to migrate to Canada with my wife. I met with a travel consultant that discussed a travel package to Canada without IELTS. I planned going with my wife who is few months pregnant and we are expecting our first Child March Next year.
Please i want to know if truly there is a package to travel without IELTS and he said we will have 2 years permit.
I'm about committing myself to this package,,,please i need your sincere advice.
Thanks All
It's a scam.

Reactions: Dongbola

star.igg

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
Thanks All
You don't need IELTS for visitor Visa if your plan is to claim asylum in Canada. If your child is born in Canada, he/she will be a Canadian citizen by birth but it won't help your case for immigrating to Canada.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thanks All
You can visit without IELTS. You can, if you are eligible, get a work permit without IELTS. You can not easily immigrate via an economic class application without IELTS. There is no "package" you can buy to allow you to work, study or immigrate to Canada, unless immigration fraud is done.

Dongbola

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need IELTS for visitor Visa if your plan is to claim asylum in Canada. If your child is born in Canada, he/she will be a Canadian citizen by birth but it won't help your case for immigrating to Canada.
Thanks for the reply. maybe he wants to help with visit visa. My question now is can i get a job with visit visa?

Dongbola

Sep 28, 2019
You can visit without IELTS. You can, if you are eligible, get a work permit without IELTS. You can not easily immigrate via an economic class application without IELTS. There is no "package" you can buy to allow you to work, study or immigrate to Canada, unless immigration fraud is done.
What will you suggest i do with the current situation of my wife. I really want to migrate to Canada with my wife asap.

star.igg

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
Thanks for the reply. maybe he wants to help with visit visa. My question now is can i get a job with visit visa?
Visitor Visa does not allow you to work in Canada but you can search for jobs while on visitor Visa. Be careful tho If you disclose this to CIBC at Port of entry, you may be declined entry. You should Google Express entry and read about it instead of wasting time with consultants.
If your plan is to claim asylum, that's totally different.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
A visitor visa will not allow you to stay in Canada for two years. If that's what the consultant was telling you would be possible - again, he's scamming you.

You should assume it will not be possible to find a job while in Canada as a visitor. The vast majority of employers are not willing to go through the process to hire a foriegn woker. If the consultant was telling you that it would be easy to find a job in Canada and work - again this is a lie.

Reactions: zardoz

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010