Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
next week!!
Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with my problem..
My bf went back to Alberta last January. He told me that there is a new rule in canada wherein TFW can only work for 4 years den have to go back to his country and cant re-enter canada for 4 years if he wil not be able to get his PR.. So he told me to wait for him before we get marry. But its 4 years, so damn long.. :'( So here's our plan..

I have a sister in Toronto and willing to invite me on a temporary resident visa next year.. :D
My bf told me that his employer told him that he can be nominated by nextyear..
So, I will go to Canada on a tourist visa and get married.. :D
When my bf received his nomination, he will file it including me as his spouse and will file for PR later after he gets approval.

My question is, will it be considered as fraud if we get marry (me having a tourist visa) for the sake that he can include me in his application as spouse? Or, will it be more safe if he will wait for his nomination, get his PR, go back here in our country to marry me and do an outland sponsorship?

Please help..
thanks a lot!

iamcherrie

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
next week!!
can anyone help me on this?
thank you so much!

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamcherrie said:
can anyone help me on this?
thank you so much!

There is no problem provided you can provide documents that proof the marriage is for real. There is a small snag though.... The embassy might see your arrival and marriage as an appearing and disappearing act. What I mean is that you coming as a tourist and getting married ASAP would flag something. It's either you get married and live together for a while then apply for nomination. But at the stage you would be required to prove a 12months living together relationship or join bank account or joint cc or as a married couple wedding pix with family memebers present and a snap shot of the beautiful marriage ceremony. Presenting your case properly and honestly would be key!

molson

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo RPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-June-2011
Doc's Request.
30-Oct-2011 RCMP FINGERPRINT
AOR Received.
27-Oct-2011
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2011 Ottawa Pilot Program - 30 -Oct -2011 Buffalo RPC
Med's Request
27-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
11-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
26-Jan-2012
Two options:

1. when he got nominated by PNP and then marry you and include you in the file.

2. he could get marry with you now in the Philippines and include you as spouse in PNP application, instead of you flying to here, less risk of getting travelling visa rejection.

2nd option is better as you would be included in PNP.

Good luck!