+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

God bless me!

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
After a long journey, I finally submitted all the documents for my PR application.

Hope everything goes well. God blessing.

Last edited:

3fffine

Jun 26, 2019
Hello Tiaa, thank you for sharing your situation. I am in very similar situation as you I guess, can you give me an advice?

My work permit expiry date is coming in 2 weeks so my plan is like this : I am going to apply for bowp next week by mail and wait for EE CEC ITA (i need to wait 3 weeks more for 1 year experience) and then complete the application for PR right after I get ITA. And when I get AOR, I would send AOR by mail again, and wait for bowp approved. Do you think it will work? I really need your advice. Thank you in advance!

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hello Tiaa, thank you for sharing your situation. I am in very similar situation as you I guess, can you give me an advice?

My work permit expiry date is coming in 2 weeks so my plan is like this : I am going to apply for bowp next week by mail and wait for EE CEC ITA (i need to wait 3 weeks more for 1 year experience) and then complete the application for PR right after I get ITA. And when I get AOR, I would send AOR by mail again, and wait for bowp approved. Do you think it will work? I really need your advice. Thank you in advance!
I haven't heard back from CIC regarding my BOWP yet. However, it should not take long and probably it will be within 1 month.
I will let you know how things go. Wish me luck please ~

3fffine

Jun 26, 2019
I haven't heard back from CIC regarding my BOWP yet. However, it should not take long and probably it will be within 1 month.
I will let you know how things go. Wish me luck please ~
Wish you all the best!!! Let me know when you have update! Thank you!!

3fffine

Jun 26, 2019
Really appreciate and I will keep you posted!
Btw can I ask you a little bit more? Did you get ITA for AINP? Or just EE CEC?
And did you apply for BOWP by mail or online? Thank you for sharing your info!

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Btw can I ask you a little bit more? Did you get ITA for AINP? Or just EE CEC?
And did you apply for BOWP by mail or online? Thank you for sharing your info!
I received invitation of AINP and I accept and withdrew afterward. I applied BOWP by mail and submitted AOR via Webform

3fffine

Jun 26, 2019
I received invitation of AINP and I accept and withdrew afterward. I applied BOWP by mail and submitted AOR via Webform
Ohh so you didn't send a mail for attach AOR? I didn't know apply by mail and then submit via webform would be possible! Thank you so much you are the exact one that I was looking for T0T!! I hope I can do same as yours! Finger cross!! I'll wait for your awesome news!

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Ohh so you didn't send a mail for attach AOR? I didn't know apply by mail and then submit via webform would be possible! Thank you so much you are the exact one that I was looking for I hope I can do same as yours! Finger cross!! I'll wait for your awesome news!
Yes I think we are in the same trick! Hopefully we will both be lucky enough to get throug it

3fffine

Jun 26, 2019
I am going to quit my job today. God bless me about my PR.
Ohh did you get the refusal letter? So sorry to hear that.. I hope everything goes well on your pr!!
I applied bowp 2 weeks ago and I didn't get aor yet. Can you give me an advice about how I can submit aor via webform? I couldn't find the way to submit via webform with my paper application.. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Ohh did you get the refusal letter? So sorry to hear that.. I hope everything goes well on your pr!!
I applied bowp 2 weeks ago and I didn't get aor yet. Can you give me an advice about how I can submit aor via webform? I couldn't find the way to submit via webform with my paper application.. Thank you in advance!
Don't worry!I haven't heard from CIC yet which means my BOWP still have chance to pass. I am just too tired to work and need a break.
You can just search Webform on CIC website and write an email as required step by step

3fffine

Jun 26, 2019
Don't worry!I haven't heard from CIC yet which means my BOWP still have chance to pass. I am just too tired to work and need a break.
You can just search Webform on CIC website and write an email as required step by step
Oh!! Then it's great! Hope you get bowp and pr well soon :D Thank you for your kind advice! please keep me posted ;)