+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

anusha4220

Feb 18, 2012
Hi All,

I am planning to go to Canada for Global Business Management Course (2yrs) from Humber College which is a Post Graduate Diploma, and I would like to know that if there are any chances of Part Time Jobs after 6months of Study. And if I manage to show my 1st year Fees and $10,000 CAD as living expenses, can i pay my 2ND Year Fees in Installments working Part Time.

1. What kind of Jobs can i get there and how much is the Minimum Wage/hr ?
2. I am planning to take an Educational Loan around 11 Lkhs, enough or should i show more ?
3. Cost of Living/month?
4. How many days in a week do we need to attend the College?
5. Am i eligible to participate in a PGWP after my studies and how many years WP will be given?
6. OFF Campus Jobs are available or no ?

Please answer my Questions.....Enfield and others....

fabioadias

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
I'm no expert but I've been researching this for quite some time.

I see there are MANY international students trying to get in at Humber's Global Business Management... this is a bit scary because I plan to do the same thing for September 2013 intake.

Lets see if I can help you out with some of the answers from what I've researched so far. If anyone wants to correct feel free to do so.

1. According to Google, the general wage in Ontario is around $10.25/h.
2. Don't know.
3. From what I've researched I believe the cost of living is around $18k/year. Somewhere around $1.500/month.
4. Don't know. Would also like to know.
5. From what I've heard so far, if you take a 2 year full-time course you are eligible for a 3-year PGWP.
6. I'm not too sure... depends on the college, but usually yes. Someone please correct me!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anusha4220 said:
Hi All,

I am planning to go to Canada for Global Business Management Course (2yrs) from Humber College which is a Post Graduate Diploma, and I would like to know that if there are any chances of Part Time Jobs after 6months of Study. And if I manage to show my 1st year Fees and $10,000 CAD as living expenses, can i pay my 2ND Year Fees in Installments working Part Time.

1. What kind of Jobs can i get there and how much is the Minimum Wage/hr ?
2. I am planning to take an Educational Loan around 11 Lkhs, enough or should i show more ?
3. Cost of Living/month?
4. How many days in a week do we need to attend the College?
5. Am i eligible to participate in a PGWP after my studies and how many years WP will be given?
6. OFF Campus Jobs are available or no ?

Please answer my Questions.....Enfield and others....
Hi,

1. Any job which you won't like to do in India. Around CAD 10 to 13. Forget about paying tuition with an off campus job.
2. It's enough. Better if you show more.
3. It's on your lifestyle. Around CAD 550 (only with a shared apartment) to 800.
4. Most likely, 5 days/week with loads of assignments.
5. Yes, you are eligible for 2 (or 3) years PGWP.
6. Available for those who want to work.

Reactions: Meet Parekh

anusha4220

Feb 18, 2012
thanks a lot enfield for the reply ...but what do u mean by Forget about paying tuition with an off campus job.

Is it possible or no....

H

HBK

Hi anusha,
it means u cant cover your tution fees fees from part time jobs.

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
anusha4220 said:
thanks a lot enfield for the reply ...but what do u mean by Forget about paying tuition with an off campus job.

Is it possible or no....
Hi,

The second year's fees for the program is 6100/semester. Paying that kind of money through part time jobs considering the wage rate of CAD 10-15/per hour would be next to impossible given that you will be depending for your cost of living (rent, food, cellphone, internet at least) on the part time jobs....

Hence, forget doing it that ways. Probably what you can do is try and save money when you're studying so that post completion you have some savings in hand.

sandhujas

Jul 26, 2011
BATALA, PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey.

i m in canada it is near to impossible to cover up ur fee with part time jobs

just plan before coming here...if ur family have enough money to support u thn only thing about coming here/....

Sparklen

Jul 8, 2012
Hey buddy an Sreedhara from India i got seat in Humber for marketing management n am a pharmacy graduate do u feel is it appropriate to join to this course am in a dialoma plz guide me :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Can anyone suggest whether it is wise decision in terms of Visa Acceptance for Business related stream ( 2 year PG Diploma ) from Canada after completing B.Tech in Electronics and 2 years of Work ex in IT industry ???????

I have heard that its better for me to go for IT related course as in that case there would be no profile mismatch

princejahi27

Jul 18, 2019
Hey buddy an Sreedhara from India i got seat in Humber for marketing management n am a pharmacy graduate do u feel is it appropriate to join to this course am in a dialoma plz guide me :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Did you got visa as a b.pharm student taking Marketing management? Please help me buddy