27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
31-12-2012
Nice thread, hope its not a joke! I don't know the exact time of my birth, will get back to you!

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatunique said:
Hey floks , Give me your birth details ( i.e. Birth Place , Birth Time and Date of birth ) and I will predict the chances of long voyages that may be the signs for your visas. post your details here. especially for indians and Gujarati.
prediction wont work out here, god has already decided our destiny..

Dont follow this post pals..... :-X

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a unique problem...I want to go to India.. but can't seem to find the time or the money to fly my family there for a vacation. Can you check and see if my future holds a trip to India any time soon?

Birth Place: At home, Punjab
DOB: 29-02-1985
Time: Not sure, but it must have been dark/ early morning considering my skin complexion. So i would guess 4:30 AM

Many thanks in advance

Mani1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
vimalind said:
Stupid get lost, prediction wont work out here until god has decided our destiny..

Dont follow this post pals, he is cheater..... :-X

if you do want to predict really, then predict this profile

Birth Place: Hell
DOB : 6-6-2006
Time:06:06
Hi vimal..

If you are not ok with this post , don't follow..even am not ok with these type of activities in this forum...but anyway i can't see him as a cheater .. becoz he didn't ask for any valuables in return... you know predictions are actually once done by great mathematicians in mu country India..as years passed, many used these predictions for money and value for these predictions decreased... it's also a kind of maths... which was found out by our elders centuries before.. they calculate these through d position of planets even before the scientists came to know about the planets... so may be bharatunique could be doing this for fun(but i didn't see tht).. but pls.. take away ur words which could hurt some of the community(off course me :) ).. and you know y he asked for birth place?? they predict it with d latitude and longitude of tht place... well in your case of birth place: HELL.. these predictors don't have the latitude & longitude details!! so sorry he could not predict yours!!

Thanks,

Mani.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani1987 said:
Hi vimal..

If you are not ok with this post , don't follow..even am not ok with these type of activities in this forum...but anyway i can't see him as a cheater .. becoz he didn't ask for any valuables in return... you know predictions are actually once done by great mathematicians in mu country India..as years passed, many used these predictions for money and value for these predictions decreased... it's also a kind of maths... which was found out by our elders centuries before.. they calculate these through d position of planets even before the scientists came to know about the planets... so may be bharatunique could be doing this for fun(but i didn't see tht).. but pls.. take away ur words which could hurt some of the community(off course me :) ).. and you know y he asked for birth place?? they predict it with d latitude and longitude of tht place... well in your case of birth place: HELL.. these predictors don't have the latitude & longitude details!! so sorry he could not predict yours!!

Thanks,

Mani.
FYI, My hobby is Astronomy & Astrology, I was practiced 3 years...

But here he is playing with other hopes..

I never hide anything when i see horoscope, thats the reason i never look other horoscope, it may get hurt sometimes if its bad.. better leave their hopes as simple.. they will learn it from life.

I tell you one thing at last.. we cant change our fate...

Mani1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
vimalind said:
FYI, My hobby is Astronomy & Astrology, I was practiced 3 years...

But here he is playing with other hopes..

I never hide anything when i see horoscope, thats the reason i never look other horoscope, it may get hurt sometimes if its bad.. better leave their hopes as simple.. they will learn it from life.

I tell you one thing at last.. we cant change our fate...
Cool

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
guys...ur educated.....do not give ur birthdates u would be surprised what people can do with that info.....once u go to canada u never give ur birthdate or personal details online....

bharatunique

Nov 17, 2012
no more predictions guys. I am not fake. I do not care about your perception all the best. We are the hollow man we are the stuffed man. leaning together head piece filled with straw alas.

porche

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 bands
i wonder so many bevkoofs here...belving in this shit.....wats d use of ur education....n why u want to study furthr...if belivng in al dat.....