+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIFT OF DEED Morocco

HAITAMSAIRH

Mar 23, 2024
Hello everyone, i've received my ITA recently and i'm really confused about the gift of deed, my father transfered the money into my account, however, when i called couple of notaries, they said that gift of deed can only be done to properties NOT TO MONEY, what can i do ? does a normal written gift of deed stamped by the municipality work ?

Reactions: Om2024

Om2024

Mar 24, 2024
Hello everyone, i've received my ITA recently and i'm really confused about the gift of deed, my father transfered the money into my account, however, when i called couple of notaries, they said that gift of deed can only be done to properties NOT TO MONEY, what can i do ? does a normal written gift of deed stamped by the municipality work ?
I saw an answer about that confirming that only a stampted one is enough , I'm in the same situation as you, but I'm not sure about the other documents to provide, can you please help with that?

Reactions: HAITAMSAIRH

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
It can be done with money, just tell your dad to go to the municipality (Mo9ata3a) and have him sign an affidavit (legalisation signature) letter (in french) saying that he is giving you xx amount of money for the purpose of immigration and that it's a 100% donation and he is not expecting it to be paid back.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
This is an example of the gift deed letter

Name
Adresse
Phone Number

Attestation de don
Je soussigné, Mr xxxx père de XXXX, confirme avoir fait un don irrévocable et inconditionnel d'une valeur de XXX Dirham Marocain équivalent à XXXX CAD$ en faveur de XXXX .
Tel que mentionné précédemment, ce don est irrévocable, inconditionnel et il est sans remboursement.
Ce don sera utilisé pour que XXXX puisse s'établir au Canada.

Om2024

Mar 24, 2024
ANd please what about the affidavit? isn't it the same as the Proof of gift?

Om2024

Mar 24, 2024
This is an example of the gift deed letter

Name
Adresse
Phone Number

Attestation de don
Je soussigné, Mr xxxx père de XXXX, confirme avoir fait un don irrévocable et inconditionnel d'une valeur de XXX Dirham Marocain équivalent à XXXX CAD$ en faveur de XXXX .
Tel que mentionné précédemment, ce don est irrévocable, inconditionnel et il est sans remboursement.
Ce don sera utilisé pour que XXXX puisse s'établir au Canada.
and what is the difference between the Proof of gift and the affidavit? it says that we have to joint the two docs, thank you in advance
laykhalik rani tlaft, had l Attestation de don dertha mais l Affidavit ma3reftch chno fiha exactement.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
and what is the difference between the Proof of gift and the affidavit? it says that we have to joint the two docs, thank you in advance
laykhalik rani tlaft, had l Attestation de don dertha mais l Affidavit ma3reftch chno fiha exactement.
Affidavit hiya en anglais Declaration, attestation.
Tu déclare devant un notaire awla un commissaire a l'assermentation (fel mo9ata3a par exemple) que blablabla ce que tu as dans la l'attestation c'est tout.
en gros Affidavit = Attestation awla declaration personnel que toi tu fais

HAITAMSAIRH

Mar 23, 2024
A nice gentleman told me to just make a written statement and stamp it at the municipality so that what im planning to do. Thanks for ur comments