+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gift deed for proof of fund

IFYAC

Feb 26, 2024
Hello,
Please I am confused and need urgent clarity . I want to apply for MPNP and I need to show sufficient proof of fund, I have $9 in my salary account. Do I have to get gift deed from my mum in order to make up the required amount needed for settlement fund? if so how many months bank statement are my suppose to provide?

vchavan2

Feb 5, 2024
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-08-2023
Hello,
Please I am confused and need urgent clarity . I want to apply for MPNP and I need to show sufficient proof of fund, I have $9 in my salary account. Do I have to get gift deed from my mum in order to make up the required amount needed for settlement fund? if so how many months bank statement are my suppose to provide?
https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate/policies/settlement-funds/

As stated in this link you should submit 3 months of bank statements with a letter from your financial institution showing average balance for the past 6 months.

To be on the safe side, include 6 months of bank statements and the gift deed used to make up the required amount to show sufficient proof of funds. Note that the gifted funds should also be in your account.