+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gift deed doubt

manish2018

Nov 17, 2017
For POF, my father transferred some money from his account (which is a joint account he shares with my mother) into mine. This was done electronically. This account is his pension account. All the money in this bank is his pension money. He's retired from the army. My mother, however, is a homemaker and doesn't have any sources of income.

Here's few questions we have -

A. Does he need to include my mother in the gift deed? As in both of them are gifting me the said amount?

B. What documents would he require to prove this was his legitimately earned money? Bank statements? Anything else?
What all documents do we need to attach to prove the source of income?

Please help me. Thanks.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
For POF, my father transferred some money from his account (which is a joint account he shares with my mother) into mine. This was done electronically. This account is his pension account. All the money in this bank is his pension money. He's retired from the army. My mother, however, is a homemaker and doesn't have any sources of income.

A. Does he need to include my mother in the gift deed? As in both of them are gifting me the said amount?

B. What documents would he require to prove this was his legitimately earned money? Bank statements? Anything else?

Please help me. Thanks.

You will need to provide Lawyer Authenticate with Affidavit and Gift deed.
Affidavit and Gift Deed sign by both of your parents as its a joint account.

nevinjo13

Sep 2, 2019

Please help me. Thanks.
Hi Manish I am in the same situation, did your parents make two affidavits or one affidavit with two deponents (your father and mother)? How did it go? Hope you got the PR. Please help