jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Hi there ,
My cousin is having isuue in transferring GIC 10000$ from banks in Pakistan. He tried different banks but they are not agreed to transfer money out of Pakistan. How did you guys manage to do that. I am in Lahore.
Thanking you in advance for help.

Reactions: Adil15

elaiyarani

Apr 24, 2012
Hi there ,
My cousin is having isuue in transferring GIC 10000$ from banks in Pakistan. He tried different banks but they are not agreed to transfer money out of Pakistan. How did you guys manage to do that. I am in Lahore.
Hi, Try CIBC through SCB (Standard Chartered Bank)... but not sure whether CIBC has an account in SCB PK you can check with CIBC/SCB PK.

Adil15

May 16, 2021
Try meezan bank, they have alot of experience in transferring GIC even from pkr accounts as well. Tell him to visit meezan bank, gulberg main branch, Lahore. They have transferred many GIC from pkr account.

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Hi, Try CIBC through SCB (Standard Chartered Bank)... but not sure whether CIBC has an account in SCB PK you can check with CIBC/SCB PK.
Thank you

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Try meezan bank, they have alot of experience in transferring GIC even from pkr accounts as well. Tell him to visit meezan bank, gulberg main branch, Lahore. They have transferred many GIC from pkr account.
Thank you so much will try it asap. You mind sharing which bank you used in Canada.
Thanks again

Reactions: Adil15

Adil15

May 16, 2021
Thank you so much will try it asap. You mind sharing which bank you used in Canada.
Thanks again
Sure, CBIC is the best as their procedure is simple and they have branches all over canada. Other banks reject GIC payments even on the slightest error like address or name or mobile number. So CBIC is the best.

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Sure, CBIC is the best as their procedure is simple and they have branches all over canada. Other banks reject GIC payments even on the slightest error like address or name or mobile number. So CBIC is the best.
Thanks again I really appreciate your help.
will keep you posted. Tomorrow he will go to Meezan bank INSHALLAHA.
Thanks a lot.

nisar1980

Oct 4, 2016
Hi there ,
Please try Meezan Bank in Pakistan for GIC transfer in Canada CIBC bank. I did it successfully. You don't need any foreign account.