+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC in cibc bank ! How do I know if someone used my referral code ?

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
How got I know if someone used my referral code to make GIC account for CIBC bank ?
Can I see my referrals ?
Do I get any mail if someone used my code ?

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Y
How got I know if someone used my referral code to make GIC account for CIBC bank ?
Can I see my referrals ?
Do I get any mail if someone used my code ?
I’m pretty certain you will receive a mail about that. If not then you’ll see it once you open your account I guess.

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Y

I’m pretty certain you will receive a mail about that. If not then you’ll see it once you open your account I guess.
Someone please help.

I have done 10,000 Dollar GIC from cibc bank. And now I have 4 of my friends who haven't done GIC and are looking forward to go GIC from cibc bank.
Now if I tell them to put my refer code will I get referal amount in my account for referrals? I
I am still in India and Haven activated or done any process in Canada for GIC. Waiting for visa.
Then do I get referal amount ? Or I will not get referal if my account is not activated from Canada ?

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Someone please help.

I have done 10,000 Dollar GIC from cibc bank. And now I have 4 of my friends who haven't done GIC and are looking forward to go GIC from cibc bank.
Now if I tell them to put my refer code will I get referal amount in my account for referrals? I
I am still in India and Haven activated or done any process in Canada for GIC. Waiting for visa.
Then do I get referal amount ? Or I ink get referal if I'm account is activated from Canada and I have for my first 2000 dollar in my account ??
You’ll probably get a confirmation about referral through mail but your account won’t show any amount. Once you open your account they will give you 2000$ along with your 100$ of referral.

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
You’ll probably get a confirmation about referral through mail but your account won’t show any amount. Once you open your account they will give you 2000$ along with your 100$ of referral.
So do you mean that once I physically land in Canada and open my account in CIBC bank then I shall get all my referral amount in my account , right ?
Is there any limit to how much referals I can do ?

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
So do you mean that once I physically land in Canada and open my account in CIBC bank then I shall get all my referral amount in my account , right ?
Is there any limit to how much referals I can do ?
There’s a limit and it’s something like a 1000$ I’m not sure but it’s on the website. Yes, they will give you the money once you open the account lol they’re not gonna PayPal you or something along those lines.

JkFreud

Jun 11, 2021
Hi..I am planning to do a CIBC GIC, and would like to avail the 25$ discount. Can you help me out with the referral code? Please reply here or let me know if I can get a personal message here. I am still new here and figuring it out.

Thanks.

YashSingla

Nov 2, 2022
Hi..I am planning to do a CIBC GIC, and would like to avail the 25$ discount. Can you help me out with the referral code? Please reply here or let me know if I can get a personal message here. I am still new here and figuring it out.

Thanks.
Hi, if you are looking to get a use refer code for free 25 CAD signing bonus, then use code: itsyourmanal@gmail.com

This code can be used unlimited times and will give you 25 CAD and it will be automatically deposit to your account once you land and activate your account in Canada.