+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting marry after SINP Nomination/ITA

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi Guys,..

Just now I received nomination from SINP I accepted it . Now I am getting married. Can I add my spouse..As I can not move alone there.. I have seen cases where in Spouse can be added after getting ITA..Is that really possible..

What if I reject ITA..till I am getting married..(May month).. Can I do that.! I am really confused..No way to find to the solution
Please help me out ..awaiting eagerly for your speedy and positive reply.,

Thanks and Regards,
Simple

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decide when you're getting married. When you do get married and have legal documentation to prove the same, inform CIC and SINP about this. Given that you have 600 additional points, there shouldn't be any problems on the ITA front (assuming SINP doesn't retract their nomination and I can't imagine them doing it only because you got married) by adding your spouse to this application.

All the best!

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi Guys,..

Just now I received nomination from SINP I accepted it . Now I am getting married. Can I add my spouse..As I can not move alone there.. I have seen cases where in Spouse can be added after getting ITA..Is that really possible..

What if I reject ITA..till I am getting married..(May month).. Can I do that.! I am really confused..No way to find to the solution
Please help me out ..awaiting eagerly for your speedy and positive reply.,

Thanks and Regards,
Simple
Hi simplesim. I have same query as yours. Did you contact sinp after nomination and did they agree to allow you to add your spouse in ee profile? Did cic also agree to it?

Please answer as I need to know this urgently.
Your help is much appreciated

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi Gaurav,
As mentioned BY Asivad, process did help me ..it just delayed processing by few months however it was worth wait as my spouse got added . Thanks

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi Gaurav,
As mentioned BY Asivad, process did help me ..it just delayed processing by few months however it was worth wait as my spouse got added . Thanks
Hi sorry for bothering you again . By delayed processing you mean which process sinp or cic ITA process. Did sinp agreed to you and allowed you to add spouse in ee profile without any additional paper request. Did they allow you to keep 600 points and use that in cic ee profile along with spouse as secondary applicant in ee ?.

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi Gaurav,
Hi ,kindly reply as I seriously need your guidance . I am in a same situation. Please advise what steps you did in order to get PR for both .

saidato

Apr 29, 2019
Hi ,kindly reply as I seriously need your guidance . I am in a same situation. Please advise what steps you did in order to get PR for both .
Hello Gaurav, pls can add me to your whatsapp group with this number as i really need help on SINP. My whatsapp number is 08063926116. Thanks in anticipation

saidato

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Gaurav,
Hi Simplesim i really need clarification on SINP. I can be reached on 08063926116. Your swift response will be appreciated.