+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Married After eAPR

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors,
I submitted my PR application on Nov 11th and i just got married last week please how do I Notify CIC of my change in status? I also hope this would not seem fishy? My wife is currently on a work permit in Canada and we have been dating for 7 years .

Kindly assist thanks.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Managerchap said:
Hello seniors,
I submitted my PR application on Nov 11th and i just got married last week please how do I Notify CIC of my change in status? I also hope this would not seem fishy? My wife is currently on a work permit in Canada and we have been dating for 7 years .

Kindly assist thanks.
This shouldn't be a problem. you just need to inform IRCC of your status your application will remain the same your spouse will be added to your application.You can open a CSE and attach the documents and a LOE

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
This shouldn't be a problem. you just need to inform IRCC of your status your application will remain the same your spouse will be added to your application.You can open a CSE and attach the documents and a LOE
Which email address should i send the LOE to and how do i open a CSE

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Managerchap said:
Hello seniors,

Kindly assist thanks.
Did you inform the IRCC about the marriage update?

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Managerchap said:
Which email address should i send the LOE to and how do i open a CSE
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.85984976.918041983.1483703044

akhilk111

Nov 7, 2018
Hello seniors,

Kindly assist thanks.
What’s your status now?

akhilk111

Nov 7, 2018
Hello seniors,

Kindly assist thanks.
Hi.I am also having same situation like you.Did you get your PR?How long it took to get PR after adding spouse to your application?

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello seniors,

Kindly assist thanks.
Hey Hi,

Can you please update me with your case timeline.

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
Hello seniors,

Kindly assist thanks.
What happened them .I am also in sameboat