+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting a job offer ahead of permanent residency? WHAT IF? Eduardo there?

qumbi

May 23, 2007
Hi! Like I said, If someone gets a job offer ahead of the permanent visa, will the CiC consider singling out his/her application and speed things up? Its a far fetched idea ofcourse. No company's gonna wait for the kinda processing times that the CIC is posting, but, hey, let's say what if? Qumbi

manzar66

Nov 1, 2006
Dear qumbi,

Its a rosy picture every one of us like to keep in front, but my friend as you said its far fetched idea. However if out of blue it gets materialize then processing time would be 12 months thats it.

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Getting a jog offer will definitely speed up the process. I will suggest that if you have an offer, please get in touch with the High commission. This will make thing faster.

parmod

Sep 14, 2008
Hi
I got a job offer from an employer in tronto and he is sending me HRSDC approval. I have appeared in IELTS and scored L-7, S-7, R-6, W-6. Do i need to score 7 in each as i have AEO from HRSDC.
Kindly advise

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
u need to calculate ur total points.If it comes to 67 or more then its ok , u dnt need to improve ur scores.Actually one has to understand tht AEO IS NOT ASSURANCE OF PR BUT actually it gives u 10 extra points ,plus fastens things for u.I know someone who had a job offer but was refused PR by CIC as he was not able to score 67 points.

marikit

Sep 5, 2008
I asked my employer if she can apply PNP for me, But she said that Its not applicable instead I will apply as a Temporary worker and just wait for my FSW application.

My work as a TSW is in the category of NOC-C, Will this affect my application for a FSW?

I signed the COE, What docs should I need after this? DO I have to wait for LMO??? others??
What documents do I need to prepare??
Please give me light on this matter, I'm not familiar with all these things.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

marikit said:
I asked my employer if she can apply PNP for me, But she said that Its not applicable instead I will apply as a Temporary worker and just wait for my FSW application.

My work as a TSW is in the category of NOC-C, Will this affect my application for a FSW?

I signed the COE, What docs should I need after this? DO I have to wait for LMO??? others??
What documents do I need to prepare??
Please give me light on this matter, I'm not familiar with all these things.

Thanks
1. Please don't hijack threads start a new one.
2. NOC C is not eligible for skilled worker Immigration.
3. Depending on the province where you will be working, you may be eligible for their PNP program.

PMM